chat room?

Posted by: Tom2199

chat room? - 12/17/04 07:21 AM

a good idea or not?
would be excellent to have a open discussion on this board absolutly amazing infact
there could be scheduled times for certain discussions?
although there are many problems eg flamers - maybe you could only let certain people in after they apply
just a thought,
like to know what you think mrv
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: chat room? - 12/28/04 12:38 AM

I like that idea a lot also.

Some sports chat rooms will bring in a "star" to answer questions and participate in the discussion for a couple of hours. Also a good idea in my humble opinion. A grand master of any style is ALWAYS worth listening to and learning from.

Other posts in this section suggest the moderators don't read the messages posted in this area. If you're serious about getting some action, the moderators' email addresses are posted next to their names.
Posted by: Akiba

Re: chat room? - 12/28/04 09:31 AM

I've also been thinking of this lately and agree it could be a good idea... Of course there's nothing stopping us setting one up ourselves on something like mirc. As far as I know registered members (which always used to be free) can start a room and maintain it.

Either way it would be good and flamers a re no real trouble as bots can be set to auto ban/kick repeat offenders.

thats mine

Re: chat room? - 01/08/05 09:32 PM

That would be awsome!

Re: chat room? - 03/12/05 08:40 PM

i was just saying hi to everybody i'm new at this, never been to this site before i just found it tonight by luck

Re: chat room? - 03/12/05 08:47 PM

i've been in martial arts for awhile studying all diff. types of martial arts, and i really dont have a best one.... i just take of what all that i studied, and use the impo. stuff, which i think i might need in a real fight...... i dont think kata's help u that much.....

Re: chat room? - 03/19/05 09:10 AM

Sounds like a great idea.

It would leave the forums free of little questions, (like the ones I have), making them alot more fruitful when searching. Potentially it could save time and space.

Jabber

Re: chat room? - 04/02/05 09:18 PM

i think that a chat room on here would be great, its always nice to be able to talk to people like you and who like the same kinda thing