MMA, Thai/kick boxing, bjj etc.

Posted by: Anonymous

MMA, Thai/kick boxing, bjj etc. - 11/11/04 04:19 PM

I think there should be a forum for all us practitioners of arts such as mma, thai/kick and the grappling arts.

Re: MMA, Thai/kick boxing, bjj etc. - 11/29/04 08:15 PM

I would also be interested in seeing an MMA/grappling/Thai & kick boxing/bjj etc board.

just out of personal curiosity:
to anyone that replies to this, do you practice a particular form that has already integrated other MA's, or do you train in multiple MA's and then integrate it yourself? I personally train in Pankration (not very known from what I can tell), it's similar to BJJ as far as I can see, the main difference being in the guard, I think.

Anyway, happy posting! and please reply to this if you think you would use a grappling/mma/etc board, let the mods know that we really would like a board of our own

thanks

Re: MMA, Thai/kick boxing, bjj etc. - 12/15/04 07:00 PM

I would also love to see a forum for these topics. Then we would all have a place to tell a place to tell JKogas to go instead of hell.

(hehehhehe)

Re: MMA, Thai/kick boxing, bjj etc. - 12/27/04 01:15 AM

yes im all for a muaythai forum, it seems to be a topic which is brought up constantly thoughout every third topic i read. perhaps alongside the marial arts and tae kwan do forums??

Re: MMA, Thai/kick boxing, bjj etc. - 03/09/05 09:45 AM

I agree, either that or the judo forum should be renamed "Judo and other grappling arts".

Re: MMA, Thai/kick boxing, bjj etc. - 03/09/05 09:59 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dralin:
just out of personal curiosity:
to anyone that replies to this, do you practice a particular form that has already integrated other MA's, or do you train in multiple MA's and then integrate it yourself?

thanks
[/QUOTE]

Im traing Aikido, Shootfighting and BJJ at the moment and am slowly getting my tools togeather for work at all ranges.