chat

Posted by: Anonymous

chat - 09/16/04 06:16 PM

i think this should be a chat room does anyone else think this?
Posted by: Isshinryukid4life

Re: chat - 09/16/04 06:55 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by praymantis striker32:
i think this should be a chat room does anyone else think this?[/QUOTE]

Nope!

Re: chat - 09/16/04 06:58 PM

why its more efficent u dont have to wait 300 seconds to post and u dont have to wait till people post either its all quick fast and easy

Re: chat - 09/26/04 05:40 AM

so can the mods please put a chat room it gets our answers and replys more efficent and quicker and u can make a flood thing if they post more than once with in 15 seconds nobody sees it
Posted by: still wadowoman

Re: chat - 09/28/04 07:43 AM

I would not like to see the whole forum become a chat room for many reasons. One is that we are all in different time zones so not all online at the same time.

I think the addition of a chat room is a good idea in theory, but if it was not supervised could quickly go to the dogs.

I think the moderators have enough to do.
Sharon

Re: chat - 09/28/04 02:44 PM

no i mean like a chat room part theres still forums but a chatroom as well for those who like the chat idea and for the other thing time zones if ur devouted enuff to this site ull be on it all the time

Re: chat - 10/06/04 09:22 AM

being devoted to the site, I am. I feel it is a valuable resource to learn from the experiance of others. To be on all the time? No. Many people on these forums have jobs, go to class, and lets not forget about have to have time to train. I pop on a couple (twice) times a day to check to see if there are new threads, but I will not spend all day on this forum. I am sorry, but I have other stuff that needs to get done.

~coxne~
Posted by: Lokkan-Do

Re: chat - 11/17/04 01:08 PM

If not a chat room...at least...private IMs