Disagreement room

Posted by: Big Bear

Disagreement room - 01/08/04 04:52 PM

I dunno how possible this is but in light of recent problems with the forum why not create a "chat room" in which twwo disagreeing parties have the option of going into to sort out their differences.

I know that there are alot of problems with chat rooms these days, but i am saying that this chat room is only open for the respective parties to "have a chat". Other features would be:

1)the only people that will be allowed into the chat room are the two parties invloved, meaning that it cannot be viewed by all members of the forum-thus restricting the "jumping onto the bandwagon" etc. i I also feel that the two parties invloved would be given a much better chance to "agree to disagree" this way.

2) It would be monitored by an "acting moderator" or a moderator. I mention an "acting moderatoe" only because i am aware that moderators do not and should not havve to invest all their time to sorting ou petty squabbles. The acting mod could be delegated by the two parties involved.

3) A possible diary could be introduced that the two people could book into.

I am only suggesting the above as it has become apparent that over the past few weeks, members have not been gettin on. Now this is a fault of everyone's but nonetheless the forum has suffered and will continue to do so if the petty grudges, or the flame topics continue to arise in order to goad someone into responding in a particular manner.
Posted by: KenpoKing

Re: Disagreement room - 01/14/04 03:29 PM

I think that is a great idea so when the jabronis want to argue like 4 year old girls when they are 30 year old men they can keep the forums clean.
Posted by: Cato

Re: Disagreement room - 03/05/04 03:53 AM

I disagree, and if you want to argue about it let's go to the main forum and do it there. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Budo
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Disagreement room - 07/15/04 11:02 PM

geez why dont you just grow up and take your problems else where...email each other, im each other, call each other who cares just not in the forum...