I'm sorry...

Posted by: hugo

I'm sorry... - 12/01/07 10:40 AM

but I wasn't sure where this topic belonged. I'd like to put out a general request to have my previous topics removed. I was thirteen at the time of such topics, and my thoughts and opinions have greatly changed in the two years since then. I'm aware some of my posts portrayed my club in a negative light, and that is the last thing I would ever want to do. I love my club, and I love the instructors that teach me, and I don't want to negatively portray the dojo.

I know it's not normally done, but could an administrator please blot out any forums I have started (besides this one).
Posted by: MattJ

Re: I'm sorry... - 12/01/07 10:56 AM

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Many of us (including me) have written stuff that we probably shouldn't have. The fact that you recognize your past mistakes means that your instructors have probably done a good job. No one is holding a grudge.
Posted by: Zombie Zero

Re: I'm sorry... - 12/01/07 12:25 PM

I agree with Matt. It's not a big deal. When I think about myself at 13, I shudder a bit.
Posted by: underdog

Re: I'm sorry... - 12/09/07 08:22 AM

Me too. I've said lame things too and got myself a reputation for it. Life goes on.