Annual Awards

Posted by: Prizewriter

Annual Awards - 12/30/05 02:54 PM

You guys should have annual end of year awards, with such categories as "Best Thread of the year", "Best Post of the year", "Sweetest Link of the Year", and of course "Poster on FA forums most likely to take up Rex Kwon Do"

It could be a virtual red carpet affair! With virtual guest speakers!!!

I can do the PR.
Posted by: ButterflyPalm

Re: Annual Awards - 12/30/05 09:51 PM

I don't think your post here will win the 'Best Suggestion of the Year'

Re: Annual Awards - 12/31/05 07:56 AM

I couldn't care less about that. All my efforts are in winning the "Poster we'll most likely have to end up calling the police about" category.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Annual Awards - 12/31/05 06:18 PM

Prizewriter, again I commend you on your wit.

Re: Annual Awards - 01/01/06 08:55 AM

Once more, I was being serious!

I have already started working on my acceptance speech. I was going to wear a pair of Rainbow Suspenders to the event to hold up my trousers ("pants", if you will), and in my speech I thank them for all their support...
Posted by: TeK9

Re: Annual Awards - 01/01/06 01:03 PM

hehe you've got my vote

Re: Annual Awards - 01/01/06 03:07 PM

Sweet! Now I just need to lobby other members...

If elected, I promise to lower taxes, raise bridges, and create a universal & entire educational curriculum based on martial arts films. For example:

Teacher: Daniel La Russo is getting a beating by five high school bullies. If Mr. Myaigi takes care of three of the bullies, how many does that leave?

Student: Two bullies sensei!

Teacher: Partial credit. Your arithmetic was correct, but you forgot to kihap at the end of your answer...
Posted by: BrianS

Re: Annual Awards - 01/02/06 01:16 AM

hahahahaha!!!!

Where do we register? Just look at any of the threads locked in the SD forum for worst thread or dumbest question. What was that old one? "How do I beat up fat people who throw crazy aggressive punches?" LOL!!

Re: Annual Awards - 01/04/06 02:07 PM

I actually thought about doing this for real but it turns something funny into something serious, and I don't want that. I could see the fights starting already...