WTF!!!!

Posted by: Cord

WTF!!!! - 10/25/05 08:19 AM

Guys, I appreciate that not everyone is into MA computer games, but surely moving the topic to the movie section would have been more appropriate than deletion?
Thats harsh, particularly as the conversation was not taking an offensive tone. You have made me sad.
Posted by: Kintama

Re: WTF!!!! - 10/25/05 08:37 AM

I've had thin connections to MA threads snipped...don't take it personal. it's like having a friend who happens to be a police officer pull you over and insist that you wear your seatbelt - he's just doing his job.

p.s.
My favorite characters are Marth and Samus.

Re: WTF!!!! - 10/25/05 08:49 AM

my first post on it I said it was probably in the wrong forum, i expected it to be moved. Just suprised that it got zapped! I mean, there have been tenuous topics and unpleasant posts/flames tolerated for far longer around here before. Just seemed a bit OTT. Never Mind.
Posted by: MiSt

Re: WTF!!!! - 10/25/05 09:10 AM

HAHA- This is what we sociologist call a roll conflict :-)
Posted by: Gavin

Re: WTF!!!! - 10/25/05 09:42 AM

Mod's having a bad day? Still Cord....Bryan Vs Paul + couple of beers is still on for the future!!!!

Re: WTF!!!! - 10/25/05 09:52 AM

Quote:

Mod's having a bad day? Still Cord....Bryan Vs Paul + couple of beers is still on for the future!!!!

Look forward to it
Posted by: JoelM

Re: WTF!!!! - 10/25/05 10:02 AM

I still don't understand what he World Tae Kwon Do Federation has to do withthis topic

Mods do things different ways and for different reasons. I do believe that there is a previous thread in the movies section with the same topic. May be pre-changeover, not sure.

Feel free to restart the thread in the movies section(my opinion), I don't think there will be much problem there.

PS-come on, you knew where this thread belonged.
Posted by: Gavin

Re: WTF!!!! - 10/25/05 11:01 AM

I was feeling that I was in need of a mod slapping....I now feel clean and repented. Ready to cause some havoc!