the fire

Posted by: jaret345

the fire - 08/16/05 06:51 PM

i have posted about this before but nothing has been done, its avout the fire thing when a thread has over 40 views or 20 replies i agree with the 20 replies but the 40 views i don't agree with at all i mean every topic is on fire and it kinda cancels out the purpose of the fire thing because there are topics that haven't even been replied to that are on fire i think i the views should definately go up to at least 80
Posted by: SANCHIN31

Re: the fire - 08/17/05 02:19 AM

That's nice.

Re: the fire - 08/17/05 04:46 AM

this is the forum for suggestions so what excatly do you mean by "thats nice" i have the feeling your trying to be a dick

Re: the fire - 08/17/05 05:17 AM

I have a feeling you are a little snot nosed brat.
Posted by: Christie

Re: the fire - 08/17/05 09:22 AM

I have a feeling you two don't like each other... or are secretly a married couple, one of the two.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: the fire - 08/17/05 10:44 AM

Jaret -

Watch the language. Keep on like that and you will be banned. Be civil.

Re: the fire - 08/17/05 04:51 PM

i am a snot nosed brat when all i am trying to do is give suggestions

Re: the fire - 08/18/05 02:32 AM

Quote:

this is the forum for suggestions

Yes.

Quote:

i have posted about this before but nothing has been done

Yes,you suggested and nothing was done. That's the point. I think it's fine how it is and how many posts that makes a flame is no big deal. Do you have to have your way? If you don't does that make the webmaster a male organ.

Posted by: hugo

Re: the fire - 08/22/05 02:28 AM

No sanchin you WERE being a dick. Kick me out but it's not fair Sanchin getting away with calling him a snot nosed brat. Pathetic Sanchin. Just because you disagree is no excuse.
Posted by: RangerG

Re: the fire - 09/01/05 04:15 PM

Whoa there Tex...nice shootin.. Howbout puttin those sixguns away...huh?

The point being made was. A suggestion was made. Thanks for the suggestion. It will be taken under advisement. If the site Administrator and the Moderators agree, it will be changed..if they do not agree, it will not be changed.

How does that sound?

Thanks!

Re: the fire - 09/06/05 02:47 AM

Sorry to leave you out hugo,you are a snot nosed brat as well.
Posted by: Kintama

Re: the fire - 09/06/05 10:38 PM

just curious, has a thread from 'site suggestions' ever had to be locked before? seems like an unlikely place for flame...oh wait...thats the title of the thread, 'the fire'...nevermind.
Posted by: harlan

Re: the fire - 09/07/05 07:21 AM

I beg to differ. Since the last rascal wouldn't leave the JKD forum, I think that it has been on many minds that the forums are understaffed with mods/backup mods. The innocuous forums are ripe for disruption.

I don't know what level of work goes on behind the scenes, but what is the problem with expanding the mod territory? Too much for the current mods (I completely sympathisize on that one), lack of volunteers, no one at the helm to flick the switch?

I thought for sure that Kin would have a magic wand by now.
Posted by: harlan

Re: the fire - 09/22/05 04:04 PM

bump

I agree...the fire is overused and the settings should be changed. I have looked at the first pages of most of the forums, and all the threads are on fire. Very silly considering some of these threads have 0 responses and as little as 42 views. If all the threads are on fire...what is the significance anymore?

Re: the fire - 09/23/05 01:53 PM

I guess it needs changing since it seems to annoy people. Makes no diference to me though.
Posted by: trevek

Re: the fire - 09/25/05 07:29 AM

I mistook the flame to mean some hot conversation and some nasty notes, however some of them are a little tame. Suggests I mistook the significance of flames.FWIW