Safest Country In The World

Posted by: Anonymous

Safest Country In The World - 12/29/04 08:43 AM

Which country has the lowest crime rates and violence in the world? Singapore? I think it would be great as a security enforcer to live there.

Re: Safest Country In The World - 12/30/04 09:32 PM

The safest Country in the World is my house, with me in it.

Sorry I had to. On the flip side I truly don’t know, I have been all over the world. And all places all have crime. It is just the way that you look at how different there tactics are compared to ours.

Crime will always be there but a low crime rate is always good.

OCman...www.FrankMir.com
Posted by: mark

Re: Safest Country In The World - 03/18/05 06:13 AM

I would imagine Vatican city, is the country with the lowest crime rate in the world, shame that the rest of Rome is so bad…

mark

Re: Safest Country In The World - 03/22/05 06:00 PM

According to the United Nantions research I had a squiz at (mind its data is 5 years old) Pakistan seems to come out the best. Unfortunatley for me my home country (NZ) did appallingly [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/frown.gif[/IMG], although its funny because ive never been the victim of any crime or anything, so maybe our small population gives weird disproportionate results :P

Re: Safest Country In The World - 03/22/05 07:23 PM

I lived in Singapore for the better part of my life and I can say it is almost unrealistically safer than other countries. I mean, it's ok to walk on most streets at night. And I've never seen a drunken hooligan there at all. Here in Scotland it's a different picture unfortunately.

[This message has been edited by Leo_E_49 (edited 03-22-2005).]