Bad Cop! No Donut!!

Posted by: BrianS

Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/12/08 06:50 PM

http://www.break.com/index/jerk-cop-harasses-skaters.html

This cop should have his head shaved, his ass kicked, and repeatedly shot with a paintball gun in the testicles.
Posted by: animematt

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/12/08 07:20 PM

If they aren't supposed to be skating there, they can't skate there. Dang kids should get a job
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/12/08 08:17 PM

Cop was doing his job, but over-reacted, IMHO. This was in my hometown of Baltimore. From what I understand, the cop was suspended over this incident.

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/12/08 09:25 PM

As he should of been. What gave him the right to manhandle the kid like that? Is it against the law to call cops dude? Then he told him that if he kept acting like that someone would kill him?

The cop needs a reality check. He's way too insecure to be toting a gun imo.

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/12/08 10:32 PM

The kid need a reality check. The kid needs to learn to respect his elders.
Yeah the cop was a jerk. But is some kid was a jerk to you, you should be a jerk right back.
Posted by: laf7773

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/13/08 05:54 AM

Quote:

But is some kid was a jerk to you, you should be a jerk right back

Are you serious? LEOs are and should be held to a higher standard in addition to the fact that he is supposed to be the adult. I couldn't see the article or video or what ever but kids are going to act out against authority whether it’s the cops, teachers or what have you. It's no excuse to man handle them or threaten their lives in any way. If you can't handle some kids talking trash you shouldn't be a cop and you certainly shouldn't be carrying a gun. There is this thing called "verbal judo" it works wonders, maybe he should learn it.

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/13/08 02:56 PM

Kids these days need a little man handling and a whack across the head..
Posted by: laf7773

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/13/08 07:47 PM

Yeah...from their parents.
Posted by: JasonM

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/14/08 12:45 AM

absolutely...It the parents job..But it does take a village..I think the cop was way out of line. IMO the kids looked scared. And for the cop to freak over being called dude? C'mon. Again, they are just words...It not like they were swining on him or threatening his life...

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/14/08 03:28 AM

Funny, i just came across a news article on this incident..

http://wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=1343577

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/14/08 12:55 PM

It is very disrespectful to call an Officer 'dude'. I even hate being called that.
They should of called him "Officer" or "sir". It is proper manners really. I expect to be called "sir" by people who do not know my name, and I am just a civilian.

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/14/08 01:30 PM

Disrpectful? Maybe, but to the point of putting his hands on the kids? YOu can see the kid was terrified....

I can't care of the kid called him an @$$hole, there was no reason for the officer to touch him..Unless the kids attacked first.

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/14/08 01:33 PM

Quote:

The kid need a reality check. The kid needs to learn to respect his elders.
Yeah the cop was a jerk. But is some kid was a jerk to you, you should be a jerk right back.

Ahh, i see your logic, an eye for an eye?

Were you working as a kid or just hanging out? I know I worked at 14/15 and STILL hung out..Ok, no skating, warn them and more one. It wasn't his job to take it to the level he did....

We are creatures of habit. I am sure being scared, adrenalin pumping, he resorted back to habit, and using his slang...So it was Dude, not officer or sir.

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/14/08 01:47 PM

I thought it was funny that he looked terrified.
The kid as got to learn that he can't get away with being a pompous ass to people. You can't be a nice kind person to people like them, otherwise they will think they can get away with it.

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/14/08 01:59 PM

People like them? Who is them?

Peopel different? Skater? jocks? Please tell us who is them...SO it was right to scar the living heck out of him for using the word dude?

I am 35 years old and I love the word. Of course I know when to turn it on and off..I am sure he didn't being terrified...But again, it was "their" language...
Posted by: Glockmeister

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/14/08 04:42 PM

Problem is, with what was posted on you tube, you really can't see everything that happened from start to finish ( as usual)
Posted by: Vennificus

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/14/08 07:12 PM

As ghandi once said
"an eye for an eye ends up with the whole world being blind"

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/14/08 09:06 PM

Quote:

It is very disrespectful to call an Officer 'dude'. I even hate being called that.
They should of called him "Officer" or "sir". It is proper manners really. I expect to be called "sir" by people who do not know my name, and I am just a civilian.

Dude, are you for real?

Hey dude! Is animematt really any better than dude,dude ? pfffttt Respect is earned,not given. Get real. You remind me of that idiot on Napoleon Dynamite. "Bow to your sensei!!!"
If those were my kids that cop would be in serious legal trouble. As it is he was suspended with pay. With pay!! WTF? Poor fat bastage!!

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/14/08 11:51 PM

dang it Brian, that is where I remember animematt from...

lol

Posted by: pepto_bismol

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/15/08 01:51 AM

did anybody else notice how insanely high the officers shorts were?

And... I think I can legally call an officer whatever I want, as long as it's not a threat, or discriminatory, or some form of hate speech...

man the whole freedom of speech thing gets confusing in situations like these.
Posted by: trevek

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/15/08 05:11 PM

Funny how his last words are... "Is that camera rolling? If I find myself on..." (Youtube?)

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/15/08 10:59 PM

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=453704

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/16/08 10:04 AM

wth!! Desk duty?
Posted by: trevek

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/16/08 11:28 AM

http://www.break.com/index/officer_pushes_skater_into_bushes.html

seems to be the in-thing in Police work.
Posted by: aeclark82

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 02/20/08 08:07 AM

The cop might need to hook up with the one that called 911 about his "Time warp brownies" It might calm him down a bit :P
Posted by: fileboy2002

Re: Bad Cop! No Donut!! - 03/05/08 11:39 AM

So if I break the law, it is okay for a cop to do ANYTHING in retaliation? That is how gangbangers think.