body guard training??

Posted by: baby_bwoy

body guard training?? - 07/07/06 03:48 PM

hey guys..i came across this video afew days ago and it really got me thinking..ill leave you guys to make your own comments.. Korean body guard training ..bless
Posted by: Supremor

Re: body guard training?? - 07/07/06 04:13 PM

An almost identical video was posted just a few weeks ago. Indeed I expect the same video will come up every few weeks from now on, with youtube and google videos.

Don't try it at home. And if there are any involved in law enforcement out there- don't try it at work either. A great way to hurt yourself, but kim jong-il really ain't worth it.
Posted by: Leo_E_49

Re: body guard training?? - 07/07/06 06:53 PM

Completely rediculous. I feel sorry for the guys who have to do that stuff.
Posted by: otobeawanker

Re: body guard training?? - 07/08/06 12:52 PM

That kind of makes me wonder wether or not those guy's know what vapour pressure is, or a what spectrum analyzer does.

But hey, who am I to judge. The principle is still alive so they must be doing something right.

Now Stalin for example. There's a guy that had some serious security procedures.
Posted by: Fletch1

Re: body guard training?? - 07/08/06 03:45 PM

Right, wrong or indifferent, what he is doing works for him. Whatever his guys can actually do is inconsequential compared to what they believe they can do and their indomitable spirit to do it.

There is no "Quit". In their minds, these guys are prepared to stop bullets and take punishment and still be there to fight to last breath tp protect "the man".
Posted by: Isshinryukid4life

Re: body guard training?? - 07/09/06 11:09 AM

Its fake!
Posted by: Zyranyth

Re: body guard training?? - 09/19/06 11:45 AM

o.O at where they beat him in the face with a hammer.
Posted by: ITFunity

Re: body guard training?? - 09/21/06 12:53 AM

The US Secret Service, which is one of the top bodyguard professionals, do not teach or require their agents to take a bullet for their dignatary. This is an urban legend. What they are trained in, is a complex system where everyone has a duty & responsibility. The #1 guy or the body man's job is to cover & evacuate the dignatary. others. act like football players do on a team, with everyone doing something so the team is successful. For example, some may attack the problem, other will stand fast to combat other attacks, in case of a diversion, the driver drives the limo away etc. A good example of this is when former President Reagan was shot. Some stood fast, some attacked the shooter, the #1 guys grabbed the President, pushing him into the limo (in this case the safe room) & the driver sped away. The driver never leaves the seat of the car. His job is to drive.