Canadian police officers?

Posted by: SkInHoUnD

Canadian police officers? - 07/06/05 03:04 PM

Anyone here a police officer in Canada? Federal, provincial, or municipal?Just wondering because i'm going to police academy at Holland COllege in PEI starting January.
Posted by: Fletch1

Re: Canadian police officers? - 07/06/05 10:48 PM

Unfortunately, I don't know any Cadadian officers myself. I do have two good friends up there though.

Calen Payne lives and teaches in Vancouver BC, I believe.

Rich Beaupit is in Niagara falls area. Check out www.richbeaupit.com.

Good luck with the academy. If you are close to either of these guys, look them up. Outstanding instructors, both of them.
Posted by: otobeawanker

Re: Canadian police officers? - 07/07/05 08:21 PM

Hello.

I know a few NRP.. Niagara Regional Police. Most of them graduated from the Niagara College police foundations program taught by Gino Arcaro. One of my old football coaches. Mr. Arcaro has written many of the books on Search and Siesure legality in Canada and such. He is very respected in the field.

Richard Beupit is one of my martial arts instructors. Many officers train there as his program is very effective for the street and security. He teaches much of the LEO ISR Matrix at his school in St. Catharines. I have found his techniques very usefull in the Hospital setting while protecting Doctors and Nurses from violent patients in the ER and Psychiatric wards.

Hope the info helps.
Posted by: Fletch1

Re: Canadian police officers? - 07/07/05 10:11 PM

Rich is a top notch coach and a first rate, cool person. Tell him Fletch said hey.
Posted by: otobeawanker

Re: Canadian police officers? - 07/09/05 09:41 AM

I will certainly tell him you said Hi.