Any of you listen to Oriental music?

Posted by: Anonymous

Any of you listen to Oriental music? - 08/15/04 07:01 PM

I listen to a Korean/Japanese pop singer named BoA. She's very good ^_^ You guys listen to oriental music, as well?

Re: Any of you listen to Oriental music? - 09/05/04 08:58 PM

I listen to oriental music

Re: Any of you listen to Oriental music? - 10/26/04 06:24 PM

I listen to Japanese bands. Dir en Grey, Naitomea, Pierrot, Pyscho le Cemu, L'arc-en-Ceil, Gackt, Moi dix Mois, Malice Mizer, Hyde, hide, Glay.

Re: Any of you listen to Oriental music? - 01/21/05 11:37 PM

I listen to Korean/Japanese music

Jaurim
Seotaiji

I used to listen to Korean pop when I was in Middle school.. Hot, boa etc.. but i listen to Korean hard rock now

Japanese,, just various ones.

Re: Any of you listen to Oriental music? - 01/31/05 03:21 PM

I've gotten over BoA now, not so much into pop as I am rock. I really like L'Arc~en~Ciel, ORANGE RANGE, ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION (most out of any other on the list), and even a little Japanese rap when I'm in the mood (Rhymester's pretty good). I've heard a little bit of Boom Boom Satelittes, and might start listening to them more, as well. Oh, and lately I've been obsessed with the song Evolution by Ayumi Hamasaki. I went into this forum today to find a Oriental music thread, found one, went into it, then remembered I made one only a few months ago. *sigh*, my stupidity grows >_<

Re: Any of you listen to Oriental music? - 02/19/05 05:36 PM

BoA is awesome. L'arc is one of my all time favorites. If you like Boom Boom Satelites, you might like Ken Ishii. Sometimes they collaborate. I saw Ken Ishii live at Zepp Tokyo in Odaiba once and it was awesome. Richard Hawtin was also playing and was 10 times better live than on CD, but he's not really Japanese so I'll shut up about him. Ayumi's Evolution is awesome too. I like some of the remixes.

Re: Any of you listen to Oriental music? - 04/09/05 11:52 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Konbonwa44:
I listen to oriental music[/QUOTE]

Ditto. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Re: Any of you listen to Oriental music? - 04/11/05 04:22 AM

Hey, how do you guys get your hands on these CDs (e.g Rymester and A.K.F.G)? Or do you just download them? Even then, how do you get past the Japanese sites?

Re: Any of you listen to Oriental music? - 04/11/05 10:01 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kyosuke:
I listen to a Korean/Japanese pop singer named BoA. She's very good ^_^ You guys listen to oriental music, as well?[/QUOTE]

Yea I listen to BoA...... its relaxing when I'm listening to every heart........

*Inuyasha*

Re: Any of you listen to Oriental music? - 04/26/05 08:21 PM

Some puffy, only 2 songs, BoA and some others