A Literary Challenge!

Posted by: Uchinanchu

A Literary Challenge! - 05/05/06 12:38 PM

I thought it might be interesting to have a literary challenge for those of you who love to read the asian classics based in philosophy, religion, and/or martial arts.
There are only two rules that must be abided by to keep the game (opps, I mean challenge) interesting.
1. By no means is anyone to cheat by Googling it or using any other internet search engines.
2. The first person to get the challenge quote correct, must start the next challenge quote.
3. If no one can answer a challenge correctly, hints to the source may be given until it's answered or everyone actively participating "Gives up".
That said, I'll start the challenge with this quote:
"Soil with a lot of manure in it produces abundant crops; water that is too clear has no fish. Therefore, enlightened people should maintain the capacity to accept impurities and should not be solitary perfectionists."
Let the challenge begin....
Posted by: Ed_Morris

Re: A Literary Challenge! - 05/05/06 01:15 PM

Quote:

"Soil with a lot of manure in it produces abundant crops; water that is too clear has no fish. Therefore, enlightened people should maintain the capacity to accept impurities and should not be solitary perfectionists."

I'm reading that quote for the first time, so I have no idea who wrote it.

but the message of it is clear to me... swimming in your own toilet produces abundant enlightened fish.

did I get that right?
Posted by: harlan

Re: A Literary Challenge! - 05/05/06 01:22 PM

fish=carp

enlightened fish=carpe diem?

Sorry for the silliness. HEY...all you literate MA bums...stop reading that anime, turn of the Jet Li flick...and get over here!

I don't know...it's not poetic enough to be the Dhammapada?

Re: A Literary Challenge! - 05/05/06 01:24 PM

Ed, (Or do you prefer Mr. Morris?)
You sound like you are on the fast track to enlightenment. Just don't forget to flush.
and no, that's not the answer. Maybe you should go back to the beginning and try again?

Re: A Literary Challenge! - 05/05/06 02:06 PM

Harlan,

Keep trying. The root of the problem may come to you if you talk it through. Now I'm off to attend my vegitables.
(By the way that was the second hint.)

Re: A Literary Challenge! - 05/05/06 02:31 PM

('Supreme GrandMaster Ed' is fine. lol...just 'Ed'.)

well, my first try was wrong...but you know what? I won't take it as a flaw, I'll accept it and realize that I'm on my way to getting closer to the truth. I may never arrive at the truth, but an honest pursuit of it is what I accept.

Re: A Literary Challenge! - 05/05/06 02:34 PM

When I think of the root of something, I think of the source and that makes me think of the Ox herding koan. Which it isn't.

Sounds preachy to me...like old world Chinese...Confucian or Daoist.
Posted by: kusojiji

Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/05/06 06:24 PM

Not to be a party pooper, but I don't know if this is gonna work very well. I mean, anyone can find some unrealistically obscure quote by Huanchu Daoren or someone like that and the chances of it being identified are gonna be impractically low, especially considering that the quote will be one of several possible translations since we are talking about quotes not originally in English. Seems too hard to be 'fun'. Why not do the same, but instead of identifying it, have folks analyze the meaning of the quote? The person posting it would presumably be familiar wtih the meaning and could guide the discussion.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/06/06 01:18 AM

And the first round goes to Kusojiji!
You are correct, it was from Haunchu Daoren's 'Back To Beginnings' originally entitled "Vegitable Root Talks".
My hat is off to you sir. Sorry, I suppose that was a bit more difficult to figure out than I had planned on.
I like your idea, though the reason I started this thread was to challenge those of us who have an interest in the asian classics.
Tell you what, since you won the first challenge round, let's modify the parameters. You choose the next quote as stated in the original challenge rules. We all discuss what we think the meaning of it means, and IF anyone by any chance happens to know where the quote originated (book and/or author), that person chooses the next quote to discuss.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/06/06 03:53 AM

A fair compromise.

Ok, here goes: "There is error in the midst of conforming to reason, and reason in the midst of error. One should understand this well."
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/06/06 08:22 AM

I'm reading that as saying to take into account your instincts, as well as a priori knowledge.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/06/06 10:20 AM

Nice one...it definitely sounds familiar. Such a quote could have several sources. For some reason it sounds like something from one of Socrates works, such as "The Republic", but that's obviously not it. I'll have to do a little hunting thru my library it seems. It could be a variation from the Dao De Jing, but unlikely with the usage of 'conforming to reason' it has a more Confucian ring to it.
As far as the meaning of the quote goes, my own personal interpretation is that if one sacrifices his/her own belief/feeling on a matter to someone elses reasoning, he/she ultimately gives up a part of themselves to others. Thus, in a sense, going against the natural course that they should have followed if they had 'listened' to their own instincts.
Of course, I'm probable way off from the actual interpretation, but I choose to listen and follow my own instincts on this, so technically, I can't be 'wrong' in the traditional sense.
Back to you for your verdict/execution Kusojiji

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/06/06 12:49 PM

Hmmmmm...

It might help to think about it in somewhat more practical terms.
Posted by: Sensei Paul Hart

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/06/06 07:02 PM

Is that a quote from Taukan Soho, the priest that was a friend and mentor to Musashi Miyamoto?

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/06/06 07:49 PM

Quote:

Is that a quote from Taukan Soho, the priest that was a friend and mentor to Musashi Miyamoto?

Nope. At least 400 years before that fella was around.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/07/06 10:11 PM

Should I just reveal it now?

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/07/06 10:29 PM

I'll never get it...that's for sure.

This doesn't have to be a fast paced thing...just educational (so I can go out and buy it afterwards).

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/07/06 11:04 PM

That is wisdom I've heard computer science majors use. The concept of a 'better error'.

not expecting thats the correct answer of what it means, but just wanted to throw that in for fun.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/08/06 04:57 PM

"Error in the midst of reason is when one is so convinced of his own reasonableness that he pushes his opinion forward, not to the extent that it will cause injury to himself, but to the extent that it may cause another man to lose his life.

Reason in the midst of error is when a man is about to lose his life and one comes to his aid without disclosing the thousands of mistakes that may be involved."
Posted by: cheeze

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/10/06 11:32 AM

Kusojiji - LOVE the name! LMAO.
I think I'll change my name to kusobaba

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/10/06 11:33 AM

Nice quote. Boy was I WAAAY off. I was just starting to think it might be a quote from "The Unfettered Mind" when you shot that down too.
Well, since no one figured yours out, I guess that means you can start the next one as well, unless you wish to "challenge" someone to come up with another quote?
I leave it up to you, oh mighty Kusojiji!

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/10/06 11:34 AM

Quote:

Kusojiji - LOVE the name! LMAO.
I think I'll change my name to kusobaba

LOL

I think you are the first person to get that!

(or at least the first to mention it!)

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/10/06 11:44 AM

Oh no.....When I first read your name, I laughed so hard my wife thought I was having a fit. After I told her and the kids what I was laughing about, THEY couldn't stop laughing.
I gave some thought to changing MY handle to "Henna Ojisan" or "Sukebe Ojisan", but it just doesn't suit me...I'm not old enough yet!

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/10/06 12:13 PM

Nice!

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/10/06 12:15 PM

Ok, here's an easy one, although who really said it first is a point of some historical dispute so maybe it will hold some challenge:

"After victory, tighten the cords of your helmet"

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/10/06 12:25 PM

I'm going to give myself a personal challenge, and not even check my references. It sounds alot like something the infamous Oda Nobunaga might have once said after a particular battle (can't remember which one off the top of my head). He may have said it, but can't be sure he was the FIRST to.
Your verdict?

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/10/06 12:46 PM

Sorry, I almost forgot to follow my own rules and tell you what I think the meaning of the quote is....Starting to get absent minded...maybe I AM old enough to use that new handle.
Anyway, as I have heard this quote before (or something similar to it anyway) I would venture to say that it means regardless of the number of victories, never let yourself become complacent ie.-"Always keep your guard up." or "Sleep with one eye open." or more appropriately for the time period- "For every spear shaft cut down, be prepared to have ten more sprout in it's place".
A bit dark way of thinking, but quite appropriate considering the time and place. For every enemy struck down, another is made.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/10/06 01:19 PM

Quote:

I'm going to give myself a personal challenge, and not even check my references. It sounds alot like something the infamous Oda Nobunaga might have once said after a particular battle (can't remember which one off the top of my head). He may have said it, but can't be sure he was the FIRST to.
Your verdict?

Close! It was one of the three great unifiers, and it was following an important battle (perhaps the most significant battle in all Japanese history), but you are a little too early.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/11/06 10:55 AM

Gotchya!! That was a bit too much info, even for an adle brain like me. It can only be one person then....
Tokugawa Ieyasu at the battle of Sekigahara!!
As a side note, that was the battle that Miyamoto Musashi supposedly faught at (for the loosing side) before he had made a name for himself.
Well, my answer is right, yes?

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/11/06 11:37 AM

You got it!
Posted by: Mr_Heretik

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/15/06 01:52 AM

I'm stupid.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/16/06 11:30 AM

You're not the only one. Clearly, I need to read more.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/17/06 12:09 PM

Sorry, been a bit busy at work and hav'nt had time for anything else. That said, let's try something a bit easier for the next quote.
'A person who is said to be proficient at the arts is like a fool. Because of his foolishness in concerning himself with just one thing, he thinks of nothing else and thus becomes proficient. He is a worthless person.'
Well, good luck!!

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/17/06 08:45 PM

Good choice.

I'll stay out of this one.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/18/06 01:57 PM

Sounds like something from 'Hagakure'?

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/19/06 09:07 AM

You got it!!
I just KNEW there had to be more than two people here who could answer that one...now if only we can get everyone else to give it a shot. Well, congrats. You get to choose the next quote Harlan.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/19/06 08:11 PM

"The occurance of a single thought, or an attachment to something are both sicknesses. The mind of No-Mind arises when you expel attachment. This is the absolute ultimate."

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/22/06 04:06 AM

Sorry Harlan,
Thought I'd give someone else time to think of an answer. (Actually, was a bit stumped, though I know I have heard this one several times before in the past).
Without checking any of my books, I'll just quess and say it might be from Go Rin no Sho (The book of five rings) by Miyamoto Musashi. That's probably wrong, though. If he had said it, he would have most likely gotten it from an older source. Any hints coming our way?
As far as the meaning behind the quote, I think that I'll use another quote from Takuan Soho to explain it:
It is the very mind itself that leads the mind astray; of the mind, do not be mindless...

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/22/06 10:28 AM

Sorry...too obscure a quote.

Tsuki no sho, by Yagyu Jubei Mitsuyoshi

Some info on the fellow:

http://www.furyu.com/archives/issue9/jubei.html

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/22/06 11:19 AM

How about this one:

"The Way of the martial arts is in deception."

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/25/06 10:56 AM

Hint: there is a thread already going in MA Talk on this topic.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 05/30/06 09:28 AM

Hmmm...how did I know that if the word 'book' was mentioned, that there would be a 'bum's rush' for the Asian forum 'Out' door?

Time's up: answer is The Art of War, by Sun Tsu.

One online version: http://www.chinapage.com/sunzi-e.html

(PS. I think we should let folks google. Just a suggestion. I mean, is the object of taking a test to get an 'A'...or to do research and learn a little bit? )

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/05/06 12:21 PM

Sorry Harlan,

I know my posts have been far and few between as of late. Too much going on lately with work, family, training, etc...The usual daily grind.
I'm sure that I would have gotten to your post eventually...
Yeh! YEH! THAT'S the ticket!! And, ah...my wife is Morgan Fairchild, see...(Sorry, very late, and way too much Saturday Night Live viewing in my younger years.
So, the ball is still in your court. Fire away with another challenge quote.
Also, since we have had such a HUGE responce to the literary challenge (dripping with sarcasm), I thought that we might change the rules yet again, to see if we can get participation above a whole wopping four members.
What do you say to letting people go ahead and GOOGLE (OUCH! I think I hurt myself saying that!)?
You have the floor sir.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/05/06 12:49 PM

Thanks.

Okay...one more try...whoever solves it must provide the next quote.

Modern, popular martial arts writing (the author still very much active):

Yoyu: Critical Margin

It is pertinent to ask, what is it that distinguishes the bugei from a combative form such as boxing or European fencing? The bugei's claims of dimensions philosophical and spiritual aside, what is it the nonpracticing observer might watch for that differentiates the martial Ways from the fighting to be found in every civilization throughout time? One characteristic element might be yoyu , the "critical interval."

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/05/06 11:36 PM

Meik Skoss ?
http://www.koryubooks.com/bio.html#mskoss

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/06/06 07:14 AM

Warm...definitely koryu.
Posted by: cxt

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/06/06 05:23 PM

harlan

Karl Friday?

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/06/06 05:54 PM

Nope.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/07/06 10:14 AM

harlan

Darn!

How about a teeny tiny little hint?

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/07/06 10:15 AM

Think:

Koryu 'snob', male, alive, anglo/USA.

Think...bokken?

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/07/06 10:30 AM

ah, 'snob' being in quotes... clever.

Dave Lowry ?

http://www.e-budo.com/html/snobb.htm

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/07/06 10:32 AM

Ding! We have a winner. Now, google man...the ball is yours.

It's from 'Sword and Brush: The Spirit of the Martial Arts'.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/07/06 11:15 AM

harlan

Arrgh!

I was waaaaaaay to slow beat Ed.

Thought it "sounded" familer--just could not put my finger on it.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/07/06 02:32 PM

this one will be like a treasure hunt.

object: you must present the address in which this little known semi-private museum on Okinawa is located. The full address is available on a website. you may google.

hint: The proprieter of this museum has studied (among other styles), an Okinawan Ryuha named with kanji meaning 'Golden Rooster'.
http://www.arttaichi.com/Waiving/images/golden_ink.jpg

more hints will follow as needed....

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/09/06 11:35 AM

Am I the only one honest enough to say it? DUH! I need a hint (maybe four or five).

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/11/06 09:10 PM

oh, I'm sorry...I forgot about this thread!
ok..next clues:

1. One of the styles the museum proprietor studied was 'Kingai Ryu' under Shinpo Matayoshi.

2. he (and his museum) appear in this video:
http://www.yoe-inc.com/karate/karate.htm

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/12/06 02:07 PM

next clue....the proprietor of the museum - his name is "TETSUHIRO HOKAMA".

remember, I'm looking for the address of the museum. and you can use google.
Posted by: eyrie

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/13/06 12:05 AM

Okinawa Karatedo Kobudo Museum 147-2 Uehara Nishihara, Okinawa Japan

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/13/06 07:10 AM

A Winner!
http://www.tetsuhirohokama.com/

congrats eyrie! you won...ummm....what are the prizes here? I think all you get is the next turn to delight in stumping the google masters.

(passes conch to eyrie)

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/13/06 10:00 PM

Quote:

The arts of peace and the arts of war are like two wheels of a cart which, lacking one, will have difficulty in standing.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/14/06 05:31 AM

You won't find it in an Aikido book.

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/14/06 10:41 AM

Kuroda Nagamasa?

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/14/06 06:42 PM

I think we have a winner... extra point if you can name the book title!

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/14/06 07:12 PM

'Notes on Regulations'?

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/14/06 08:38 PM

I'll give it to you.

Ideals of the Samurai - writings of Japanese Warriors, translated by William Scott Wilson. The quote was taken from 'Notes on Regulations' by Kuroda Nagasama.

Your turn...

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/14/06 09:16 PM

Quote:

I'll give it to you.

Ideals of the Samurai - writings of Japanese Warriors, translated by William Scott Wilson.

ISBN # 0-89750-081-4, Library of Congress Catalog Card Number 82-60937?

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/15/06 08:14 AM

Cool! That is a Wilson book I was unaware of. Thanks!

Re: Just to offer a suggestion... - 06/15/06 06:46 PM

Well, it wouldn't be as fun or challenging if it was something in your library...

kusojiji's turn I believe....

another easy one... - 06/16/06 08:58 PM

"The duck's legs are short, but if we try to lengthen them, the duck will feel pain. The crane's legs are long, but if we try to cut off a portion of them, the crane will feel grief. We are not to amputate what is by nature long, nor to lengthen what is by nature short."

Re: another easy one... - 06/17/06 01:55 AM

Sounds vaguely like something Zhuang Zi would have said....

Re: another easy one... - 06/17/06 02:28 AM

There ya go!

Your turn.

Re: another easy one... - 06/18/06 07:35 PM

Quote:

If you would indeed behold the spirit of death, open your heart wide unto the body of life. For life and death are one, even as the river and sea are one.

Re: another easy one... - 06/18/06 07:43 PM

The PROPHET, by Kahlil Gibran ?

Re: another easy one... - 06/18/06 11:23 PM

Too easy...

A tough one! LOL - 06/19/06 12:35 AM

Ok, for this one you don't need the author, just the source, or even just the specific person and topic!

"on the 9th day of the 3rd month he had a stomach ache in his toilet. This unfortunately persisted until the 13th day when he died."

Re: A tough one! LOL - 06/19/06 12:21 PM

No idea. First I thought it was Buddha..but he died quickly.

Clue?

Re: A tough one! LOL - 06/19/06 01:41 PM

Re: A tough one! LOL - 06/19/06 01:52 PM

Uesugi Kenshin?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uesugi_Kenshin#Uesugi_Kenshin.27s_death

Interesting person.

Re: A tough one! LOL - 06/19/06 03:00 PM

Right. What's the quote about?

Re: A tough one! LOL - 06/19/06 03:09 PM

It is about his death?

"On 9 April he had a seizure of some sort while using his lavatory and died four days later, at the age of 48."

http://www.samurai-archives.com/kenshin.html

Re: A tough one! LOL - 06/19/06 05:54 PM

Quote:

It is about his death?

"On 9 April he had a seizure of some sort while using his lavatory and died four days later, at the age of 48."

http://www.samurai-archives.com/kenshin.html

Right, but there's a very interesting 'rumor' concerning said death and the lavatory.

Re: A tough one! LOL - 06/19/06 05:58 PM

The quote was from the Kenshin Gunki, by the way.

Re: A tough one! LOL - 06/19/06 11:02 PM

Sounds like he was poisoned by a

Re: A tough one! LOL - 06/20/06 12:20 AM

Quote:

Sounds like he was poisoned by a

FAR more disgusting than that!

Re: A tough one! LOL - 06/20/06 12:52 AM

Either, the hid in the night soil bucket and shot a poison dart, or he ate something disgusting that didn't agree with him (IOW, his Iron Belly QiGong didn't help???)?

Re: A tough one! LOL - 06/20/06 01:12 AM

Re: A tough one! LOL - 06/20/06 01:30 AM

Well, the story goes that a ninja hid out in the sewage pit and when 'ol Uesugi squatted down to do his business the assassin jammed a spear right up the poop shoot!

Probably not true, as more evidence points to stomach cancer, but an interesting tale nonetheless.

Re: A tough one! LOL - 06/20/06 02:33 AM

Ain't that weird... that was my first instinct... but I opted for the G-rated poison dart instead. (Shoulda gone with my "gut" the first time)

I'm sure he would have felt the pain elsewhere first rather than his stomach if THAT was indeed the case!

My NCO school instructor recounted a story of his days in Ranger school... interesting stuff involving sewage pits and the rest...

I guess it's harlan's turn?

Re: A tough one! LOL - 06/20/06 10:02 AM

Well, if it is, how about:

'I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.'

Who said it, what was the occasion, and the original source of the 'quote'.
Posted by: butterfly

Re: A tough one! LOL - 06/20/06 02:50 PM

Oppenhiemer on creating the "Bomb."

Re: A tough one! LOL - 06/20/06 02:51 PM

One out of three. Oppenheimer.

Occasion, and sanskrit source?

Re: A tough one! LOL - 06/20/06 03:10 PM

I don't remember the occasion, except an interview with Oppenheimer before he died.

Hindu Deity: Vishnu, and I had to dig this one up, Sanskrit Bhagavad-Ghita.

Good enough! - 06/20/06 03:11 PM

Good enough! Your turn!

For more reading:

http://www.faktoider.nu/oppenheimer_eng.html

Re: Good enough! - 06/20/06 03:24 PM

Detectives honor him, but in life his detractors were many and riches he had few:

"Gaily bedight a gallant knight..."

BTW, I am cheating...he's not Asian, but Peter Lorre playing Mr. Moto in those old detective movies should have an homage to this fellow.

Author and title from whence this excerpt is taken.

Re: Good enough! - 06/20/06 07:21 PM

Edgar Allan Poe, Eldorado

Gaily bedight,
A gallant knight,
In sunshine and in shadow,
Had journeyed long,
Singing a song,
In search of Eldorado

Re: Good enough! - 06/20/06 08:27 PM

Yes, indeed. Your turn.

An easy one... - 06/20/06 09:06 PM

Life's fulfillment finds constant contradictions in its path;...

Re: An easy one... - 06/21/06 12:55 AM

Rabindranath Tagore?

Re: An easy one... - 06/21/06 01:07 AM

We have a winner!

Re: An easy one... - 06/23/06 01:57 AM

Uh, hang on. A bit busy these days. Gimme one more day...

Re: An easy one... - 06/24/06 01:28 AM

"He drew his three-foot sword, held his left arm above his head, galloped into the middle of the milling enemy, struck down three men, and stopped his horse at the water's edge to await the coming of other warriors.

Thereupon a monk kicked over the shield in front of him and sprang forward, whirling his short halberd like a water wheel; Kaijitsu of Harima. Kaito received him with his left arm and struck at him with his right arm, thinking to cleave his helmet-bowl; but the glancing sword struck down lightly from Kaijitsu's shoulder-plate to the cross-stitching at the bottom of his armor. Again, Kaito struck mightily, yet his left foot broke through its stirrup, so that he was like to fall down from his horse. As he straightened his body, Kaijitsu thrust up his halberd, and twice and thrice drove its tip rapidly into his helmet. And Kaito fell from off his horse headfirst, pierced cleanly through the glottis."

Re: An easy one... - 06/28/06 06:39 PM

Re: An easy one... - 06/28/06 08:59 PM

hint: A Chronicle of Medieval Japan

Re: An easy one... - 06/29/06 09:26 AM

I suck at this.

No clue. Hey, about a list of must reads instead?

Re: An easy one... - 06/29/06 07:35 PM

Haven't read that one...

Re: An easy one... - 06/29/06 08:04 PM

Its from The Taiheiki

Re: An easy one... - 06/29/06 08:42 PM

OK, I cheated... the quote is from the Shokyuki - an account of the Shokyu War of 1221? William McCullough? Related to Helen McCullough???

Re: An easy one... - 06/30/06 02:05 AM

Um...its from the Taiheiki.