Good Pressure Points

Posted by: Anonymous

Good Pressure Points - 04/25/05 03:31 PM

Alright Now I Have Seen Some Other Posts, And No I Am Not The Person Who Want's To Permently Disable Them Or Kill Them Over Some BS. I Want To Know How To Execute Good Pressure Point Moves... If You Can Help ME I Appreciate It

Re: Good Pressure Points - 04/25/05 05:34 PM

I know you arent going to like this but the best way is to be shown by someone who knows them propperly. Quite simple. You cannot really be told how to do something because you dont know the angle to use, or the amount of force needed. It is all too easy to knock someone out if you hit a little too hard. You dont know how much it works untill you have had it done to you first.

Im sure you can find a few yourself though especially around the neck and head. If you poke around there and you feel something that is a little more intense than usual then most likely you have found a pressure point. You may know where they are but you need to know how to use them. Best bet is to find an instructor who can show you.

thanx
CKS

Re: Good Pressure Points - 04/25/05 06:41 PM

I see what you mean I know a few pressure points, I Guess I Should Try Them Myself Or Seek Professional Instruction But I Was Hoping I Could Get A Little More Help Here. But Thanks For The Advice If Anyone Else Can Help Me, I Would AppreciatE It