Killer pressure points???

Posted by: Anonymous

Killer pressure points??? - 11/30/04 02:06 PM

Is there such a thing as Pressure points which you can die from pretty much strait away.
(Killer Pressure Points)

Re: Killer pressure points??? - 11/30/04 02:39 PM

Yes...

Re: Killer pressure points??? - 11/30/04 02:41 PM

can you teach me or tell me a site which has detailed info on it??

Re: Killer pressure points??? - 11/30/04 09:32 PM

I'd say there's about 5% chance you're going to learn anything with THAT kind of attitude..

Your motives seem a little bit young.

Re: Killer pressure points??? - 11/30/04 10:15 PM

spark,

first you ask about ki balls etc, now its killer pressure points

have you read any of the previous posts on these things? there are many over the boards

no one on this board apart from pre-teens belive in ki balls, read the boards in the energy arts forums

there are also numerous posts from children in the street defence and pressure point forums, asking how to kill/disable etc people with one blow. read them and be enlightned.

start training in some sort of martial art, anything that you are able to find, it will be more beneficial to you to do a month of any martial art - than any number of years watching cartoons and reading forums

Re: Killer pressure points??? - 12/01/04 01:09 PM

thx a lot, you see im a newbie at this thing and i dont no whats wat so dont take the piss out of me

im sorry

Re: Killer pressure points??? - 12/13/04 03:30 PM

Hi Spark,

Yes, there are pressure points, which when struck hard enough, could possibly cause fatality.

However, this is not the place to learn them, or anywhere in fact. Unless you are in the SAS, and have to be proficient in sentry neutralisation, it'll be pretty useless to know.

Mark.