how do i win this fight?

Posted by: Anonymous

how do i win this fight? - 10/22/04 11:39 PM

There is this guy who is quite a bit bigger than me( i dont think hes any stronger though) and hes pissed off at me cause his girlfriend left him for me, so ive been expecting him to fight me for some time... i dont want to fight dirty but i defineatly dont want to get mt assed kicked infront of a big crowd. how would you go about a stradegy for fighting him?
Posted by: goju

Re: how do i win this fight? - 10/24/04 01:47 PM

grow up , check your ego at the door

Re: how do i win this fight? - 10/25/04 01:10 PM

I can't believe I'm going to reply to this, but I couldn't resist.

There is this guy who is quite a bit bigger than me( i dont think hes any stronger though) and hes pissed off at me cause his girlfriend left him for me, so ive been expecting him to fight me for some time...

If you've got the girl you've already won.

i dont want to fight dirty

There's no such thing as fighting dirty.

but i defineatly dont want to get mt assed kicked infront of a big crowd.

When he's kicking your ass make sure no one is looking.

how would you go about a stradegy for fighting him?

Hit him with a shovel. If that doesn't work he can always use it to dig your grave.

Re: how do i win this fight? - 10/26/04 03:12 PM

avoid if all possiable yeah he's probably really pissed but chances are if you leave him alone it will pass I agree there is no such thing as dirty fight if you have to engage use all means at your disposal to stop your attacker

Re: how do i win this fight? - 04/09/05 04:19 AM

TO WIN YOU AHVE TO SWITCH UR MIND 2 A MODE THT ONLI ALLOWS YOU 2 THINK ABOUT WOT DAMAGE U CAN DO 2 HIM N WHAT HE CNT DO 2 U

Re: how do i win this fight? - 04/09/05 05:48 AM

The trolls went to the pressure point forum. LOL!

Re: how do i win this fight? - 04/09/05 04:07 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ~~spencer~~:
There is this guy who is quite a bit bigger than me( i dont think hes any stronger though) and hes pissed off at me cause his girlfriend left him for me, so ive been expecting him to fight me for some time... i dont want to fight dirty but i defineatly dont want to get mt assed kicked infront of a big crowd. how would you go about a stradegy for fighting him?[/QUOTE]

The question is do you want to fight him and if so why? If your answer is that post up there your should re-think of what your doing....

*Inuyasha*