bullie purpouses

Posted by: Anonymous

bullie purpouses - 10/11/04 08:32 AM

hey there are a couple of guys in my school that pick at me and push me around and i dont want to use my art because it only uses really bone breaking moves i was wondering if i could just snap one with a pressurepoint that would just make them stop and not do too much damage.

i want them to stop not kill them. or would it be good just to leave. or leve after taking there stupid fun.

[This message has been edited by kamanotek (edited 10-11-2004).]
Posted by: kempocos

Re: bullie purpouses - 10/11/04 09:23 AM

I am from your area , who do you train under. Your instructor should be able to assist in this.

Re: bullie purpouses - 10/11/04 01:28 PM

I use to train under sensai terry lantz but im living at my mothers in bridgetown now so i havnt talked to him. p.s bridgewater ns canada.

[This message has been edited by kamanotek (edited 10-11-2004).]
Posted by: schanne

Re: bullie purpouses - 10/13/04 09:15 AM

Your a MA...now act like one. I was never one to turn the other cheek, but there are consequeneces to pay for the actions that you take. If you don't do anything there will be a consequence too and if you stand your ground like you were telling us there will also be a consequence. Think before you act, it your future. Personally I would give them a warning and if that didn't work... kick some ass.

Re: bullie purpouses - 10/18/04 11:29 AM

It all depends on how experienced you are!
If you are advanced enough you can defend yourself with no problem without damaging your fellow man too much.

Re: bullie purpouses - 10/23/04 12:42 AM

if u r out numbered, u shouldnt have to worrie about hurting them too much, it may be disrespectful, but if they have been bugging u for a while-- show them whos in charge and sh*t-kick 'em

[This message has been edited by ~~spencer~~ (edited 10-23-2004).]

Re: bullie purpouses - 10/26/04 03:06 PM

hmm this is bad why are you encouraging him to violence telling him to kick A-- avoidance is always best other then your mind it is your best weapon IF and ONLY IF they become a physical threat and there is no options but to fight then engage bone breaks? dont limit yourself with one set of move your instincts will take over anyway but once again ppl do stupid things for even dumber reasons You are a MA now all violence as repercussions avoid unless they become a threat then still try to avoid if it dont work then engage with the intent of ending the violence not winning a fight those are two entirly different mindsets

Re: bullie purpouses - 11/03/04 12:42 PM

food for thought.
story i heard years ago. funakoshi sensei was walking with a group of his students when they spotted a group of known bandits/trouble makers coming toward them. the students were ready to fight, confidant in their ability to defeat their opponents. sensei stopped them and picked only one student to confront the thugs with orders that he was to resolve the situation w/o fighting. no doubt his students could beat down the thugs, but did they need to?

Re: bullie purpouses - 11/29/04 02:39 PM

What is a MA?

Re: bullie purpouses - 12/02/04 11:21 AM

Luckey What is a MA?

= Martial Artist