escaping from bullies

Posted by: Anonymous

escaping from bullies - 09/25/04 01:03 PM

hey im kinda a noobie in the site.. and i was wondering... i keep getting beaten up in my school coz somerimes for that fact that im chinese and they want to test me out... i do tae kwon do.. wing chun and im alright at them.. i can kick good.. but iwas wondering... are there any good pressure points to strike or grapple so i wont get into a huge fight?

Re: escaping from bullies - 09/25/04 02:28 PM

God, arrrrrrgh!!

Dont you hate people like that!

I was picked on allot when I was little. It was onely when I started working out and got into MA that it dramatickly dropped.

Preesure points...uh The onley ones I know are the face and solar plexus.

But some one else can give you some.

Re: escaping from bullies - 09/26/04 11:15 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by shinhwa_maiko:
are there any good pressure points to strike or grapple so i wont get into a huge fight? [/QUOTE]

Pressure points don't prevent fights from happening. Chances are if your trying to use a PP strike or grapple your already in a fight.

Re: escaping from bullies - 09/28/04 09:22 AM

If you do end up grappling with someone and it's possible for you to do this I have found the two detailed below pretty effective.

At the top of the jaw line just behind the ears, there is a pressure point that hurts pretty bad if you can manage to get a finger or thumb in and apply a decent amount of pressure. Also just at the top of the sternum, below your adams apple, try poking a finger in there and giving it a pinch on the bone. This one doesn't work on women though, but hopefully your not being bullied by the girls!

Re: escaping from bullies - 09/28/04 09:58 AM

A nice way to get someone off from on top of you is to use the indentation at the base of the throat. Using two fingers, push in where the collarbone meets the neck. Puch in, and then towards yourself- like making the "come here' motion. Very sensitive area. Gets folks to move like frogs in a dynamite pond

Re: escaping from bullies - 12/04/04 04:08 PM

Racism isnt cool. These guys obviously have no respect for any other cultures and have very biased, ignorant minds. This is how most bullies are. I find the only ways to deal with them are:
Tell an authorative figure i.e. a parent, cop or teacher
Learn Martial arts, if not from an instructor, try your local library. (not the internet.)
These bullies often have a ring leader. If you can take him out (DONT PROVOKE IT!!!!!) his friends will leave you alone.

Racism is a crime. Dont let others by without justice, but dont be a vigilante.

p.s. Never, ever use a weapon, Buy some steel toe boots, these can pack a whallop without phasing you.

Re: escaping from bullies - 12/05/04 12:48 AM

reba
"Also just at the top of the sternum, below your adams apple, try poking a finger in there and giving it a pinch on the bone. This one doesn't work on women though"

Ayotl
"use the indentation at the base of the throat. Using two fingers, push in where the collarbone meets the neck"

i think you two mean the same point,

reba - cant see why you dont think this wont work on females, i dont think there is any point or technique that only works on one gender

Re: escaping from bullies - 12/16/04 05:37 PM

any point or technique that doesnt work on both gender?
how about the testicles? there isnt a man alive who wouldn't react if ample pressure was placed on his testicles. this may sound low but in a rape situation applying a large amount of pressure will nont only render the rapist useless to protect himself bt it will also render him impotent, if achieveing nothing but turning the rape inot an attack. i know i would rather be beaten than raped.