Posted by: songoku

Re: hey lets talk - 06/15/04 11:16 AM

good you? we are supposed to talk about fighting shit but ya no
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: hey lets talk - 06/15/04 11:17 AM

ya about that no lol

Re: hey lets talk - 06/15/04 11:19 AM

ya well ya no hey kempoman get into this convo it will be great this is my friend you will be pleasently surprised
Posted by: Kempoman

Re: hey lets talk - 06/17/04 11:48 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by songoku:
ya well ya no hey kempoman get into this convo it will be great this is my friend you will be pleasently surprised[/QUOTE]

What? You guys are driving me crazy with your grammar.

Kempoman

Re: hey lets talk - 06/17/04 09:47 PM

convo means conversation.and they are frequenly trying to say yeah, ya know.did that help any?

Re: hey lets talk - 06/18/04 10:50 AM

there u see he is smart, kempoman get wit da times
Posted by: laf7773

Re: hey lets talk - 06/19/04 11:27 PM

If getting with the times means forgetting anything taught to me about grammer and punctuation and making no sense then let me be the man time forgot.
Posted by: Kempoman

Re: hey lets talk - 06/21/04 08:43 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by laf7773:
If getting with the times means forgetting anything taught to me about grammer and punctuation and making no sense then let me be the man time forgot.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Re: hey lets talk - 07/16/04 11:09 PM

I do agree. I talk like that on instant messenger but I dont think that this website is an appropriate place for slang. Also I am pretty nit-pickey about grammar. I personally prefer using correct grammar but o well. Just so you know I know were you are coming from. Im a teenager too. Sorry about the rant.

-John

Re: hey lets talk - 09/01/04 04:32 PM

the one thing I don't like about grammar correction is that you can end up making grammatical errors yourself (during your lecture of propor english), which in turn makes you a hypocritical a**.

(sentence fragment, consider revision) [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif[/IMG]

[This message has been edited by laf7773 (edited 09-01-2004).]
Posted by: laf7773

Re: hey lets talk - 09/01/04 04:55 PM

No one says you have to be perfect, just put forth some kind of effort.