pressure pionts

Posted by: songoku

pressure pionts - 06/10/04 11:12 AM

hi i was wondering is there really such thing as a piont on the body that if you hit it or press it it will completely imobalize you?
Posted by: Kempoman

Re: pressure pionts - 06/10/04 12:06 PM

Yes.

Re: pressure pionts - 06/10/04 02:07 PM

thank you i have been wondering this for a very long time and i was wondering is ther a place that you can go to to lear something like this of would you have to be trained in some kind of martial arts

Re: pressure pionts - 06/10/04 02:09 PM

and one morthing is the website the kid dojo good or should i look somewere else for things on ki and jing
Posted by: schanne

Re: pressure pionts - 06/10/04 03:30 PM

Yes, my nutts.
Posted by: kempocos

Re: pressure pionts - 06/10/04 04:22 PM

SONGOKU - To perform the techniques you ask of require precise targeting and movement. This requires hard training and is not something that comes fast. Often those who have little skill dismiss these techniques sayng they do not work. They should be saying I am not skilled enough to execute them. I suggest you find a good school train hard and this information will present itself.

Re: pressure pionts - 06/11/04 07:45 AM

could you reffer me to a school

Re: pressure pionts - 06/11/04 07:46 AM

i live in peterbogough ontario

Re: pressure pionts - 06/11/04 09:53 AM

can you give me a postal zip code , I live in the USA and YAHOO Yellow pages is not finding oyu location. Or list the schools, near you websites if they have them. I am sure myself and others would be glad to help you to make a good choice in training.

Re: pressure pionts - 06/11/04 10:18 AM

shure umm how about adam scott that is a school umm my postal code is umm well i dont really want to give it to to many public people so if you have an email address i will email it to you ok thank you for your trouble

Re: pressure pionts - 06/11/04 11:23 AM

proharper@hotmail.com