Two finger

Posted by: ThievingMonkey

Two finger - 10/20/02 04:17 AM

im looking for the two finger method of droping your attacker to there knees
i was chatting to my hair dresser as u do and he was saying he has a freind who goes up to bouncers takes the micky out of them like u got a bald spot on there head or something stupid like that then when he has wound them up to the point they want to throw him out he says come any closer and ill drop you they tend to laugh as he is very short but when they approch him they go weak at the knees and drop to the floor apparently he does something with his first 2 fingers anyone know what this is
Posted by: Kempoman

Re: Two finger - 11/19/02 03:13 PM

Please see my post in the Shoulder/Nerve Pinch topic.

Kempoman
Posted by: Jamoni

Re: Two finger - 02/18/03 07:16 PM

Maybe he "checks the oil"!
Let me get this straight? He walks up to guys who are just doing their jobs, talks sh1t to them until they get fed up and decide to do their job by throwing the arsehole out, and then uses some "chi magic/ancient chinese secret" to hurt them? Wow, sounds like a great guy. Real fun. Maybe he should try that with cops. Or soldiers on embassy duty. Or defenseless grandmothers. Have you actually SEEN this, or have you just been enthralled by locker room stories? I'd like to see a video.

[This message has been edited by Jamoni (edited 02-21-2003).]
Posted by: Scholar

Re: Two finger - 03/26/03 05:33 AM

Could this be a hooking pull down into jugular notch just above manubrium of chest? As far as hand forms if strike then Secret Sword is two finger hand form.
Posted by: JohnL

Re: Two finger - 03/28/03 12:05 PM

Could this just be a load of bulls**t !

When I go to the hairdresser I want my hair cut, not to be fed a pile of c**p.

Advice : Change your hairdresser !