PP on Animals

Posted by: Ads

PP on Animals - 01/19/07 06:04 PM

Has anyone ever researched into the PP of Animals?
Is there any evidence that animals attack PP on their prey?
Ive heard that some Dogs can actually sense disease in Humans, would this be via chi flow?
Can PP be used for defence against animals?

Any thoughts?
Posted by: eyrie

Re: PP on Animals - 01/19/07 06:10 PM

Quote:

I have an old book of Felix Mann's showing pressure point locations on a cow (and maybe one other animal.... can't remember what it was). A friend of mine used shiatsu massage on his dog that was paralyzed in a car accident, which would have otherwise been put down. She (the dog) made a complete recovery and was walking again within the year.

Quote:

Ive heard that some Dogs can actually sense disease in Humans, would this be via chi flow?

I'm not sure what to make of this...
Posted by: JKogas

Re: PP on Animals - 01/19/07 06:12 PM

Krishnamurti said;

"Once you reject experience in favor of the mysterious, you're trapped."

Does that answer your question?

-John
Posted by: Gavin

Re: PP on Animals - 01/19/07 06:48 PM

Shiatsu on horses is big money over here now. A real boom martket with courses specifically for Horse shiatsu. A couple of the instructors I've spoken and a recently qualified stundent who wrote a thesis on shiatsu and horses say they have hat fantastic results. Both my cats love shiatsu to. Trying to get them to lay in supine tends to p!ss them off though!
Posted by: shadowkahn

Re: PP on Animals - 02/11/07 04:19 PM

Quote:

Well i happen to know there's one on dogs in the center of the lower jaw (same place it is on people in fact.) Whereas you push upwards with a finger to cause the head to go back on a person, on a dog I use it differently. When my mutt has something he's not supposed to have and simply refuses to give it back, I activate the point from inside the mouth - press down. Forces the lower jaw open so I can get the forbidden item away. No danger of him chomping down on me because whatever he has keeps his jaws from closing completely.

Quote:

They're more likely to go for something that will spill as much blood as possible or cut off the air from what I've seen - -that's why lions get the gazelle by the throat.

Quote:

More likely it's from smell. Dogs have incredibly good sniffers. They can easilly smell things that have no detectable odor to you and me. If we could combine a dog's nose with what a doctor knows, we'd have the best diagnostician on the planet.

Quote:

Eh, probably not realistically. The average animal is a lot faster and more agile than you are. While the animal certainly has pressure points, getting to them would be a problem since whatever arm you stick out to activate it will probably end up as a chew toy

Posted by: Curly

Re: PP on Animals - 04/21/07 10:09 PM

Yes. If a dog ever bites your hand, simply fish around and grab its tongue or shove your hand down its throut.

Eyes work too.

Kick it in the face also.
Posted by: Cord

Re: PP on Animals - 04/23/07 05:45 AM

Quote:

Shiatsu on horses is big money over here now. A real boom martket with courses specifically for Horse shiatsu.

This sounds like a load of horse shiatsu to me

(sorry, couldnt resist)
Posted by: underdog

Re: PP on Animals - 04/23/07 07:35 AM

The trolls come marching two by two horah... horah
Posted by: Angharad_Rhydd

Re: PP on Animals - 04/24/07 09:17 PM

Quote:

Yes. If a dog ever bites your hand.....Kick it in the face

That would be quite interesting to see