presure point that make u...Weeeee

Posted by: webby

presure point that make u...Weeeee - 11/27/06 12:48 PM

I was talking to my soccer coach about differnt sports and i got onto the confosation of martial arts and hes was telling me about a pressure point that if you hit it correctly it will make the over person pee there selfes...the point does not give the attacker any pain just the embarisment of him peeing him self...does anyone no were this point is?
Posted by: underdog

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 11/27/06 02:35 PM

I think I am finally getting it and understanding why moderators loose their patience. Are you for real?
Posted by: Gavin

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 11/27/06 05:36 PM

Underdog... perfect response!
Posted by: JKogas

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 11/27/06 06:06 PM

Quote:

I think I am finally getting it and understanding why moderators loose their patience. Are you for real?

Exactly!

-John
Posted by: BrianS

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 11/27/06 07:43 PM

Quote:

I was talking to my soccer coach about differnt sports and i got onto the confosation of martial arts and hes was telling me about a pressure point that if you hit it correctly it will make the over person pee there selfes...the point does not give the attacker any pain just the embarisment of him peeing him self...does anyone no were this point is?

Yes, there is also a pressure point that gets you flood control.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 11/27/06 09:00 PM

Webby -

I have never heard of such a spot on the body that will do that. Maybe a hard hit to someone's bladder, if it's very full. But not like what you're talking about.

Lord knows I have been hit in the bladder enough when I did AKK, and I never wet myself.

PS -

LOL @ Underdog! Finally she cracks!
Posted by: Chen Zen

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 11/27/06 09:04 PM

About time, she is waaaay too optimistic for this crowd!
Posted by: webby

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 11/28/06 12:36 PM

alright you boys dont have to take the "[censored]" (no pun intendid)
Posted by: Beastie

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 01/02/07 01:39 PM

It's towards the top of the leg. It is used by people who have had a spinal injury and have as a consequence of this lost voluntary bladder control.
Posted by: slugger11

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 07/30/08 01:28 AM

hey idk where it is but if u find out will u let me know cuz i really want to know where it is
Posted by: MattJ

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 07/30/08 10:30 AM

Quote:

hey idk where it is but if u find out will u let me know cuz i really want to know where it is

Are you an idiot?
Posted by: Zombie Zero

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 07/30/08 10:53 AM

Quote:

More proof that the English no longer speak it.
Posted by: Landus

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 02/04/09 07:20 PM

That's interesting Beastie, maybe younger people would be suseptible to it, or those that are scared or frightened? Does anyone know what sort of effect a fighter peeing him/herself would have on ability? Despite probably crushing someones morale, could this relate to 'fight or flight', maybe turning a fighter into someone that will now flight?
Posted by: Ames

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 02/04/09 07:49 PM

Why in gods name do you think it would "crush someones morale"?

Let's walk through this scenario together, shall we?

1) Big angry guy comes towards, brandishing his large fists
2) Not, to worry, your awesome training kicks in, and you hit him exactly wear you need to--on the 'pee yourself' pressure point
3) Big guy feels his pants get wet, but feels little else.
4) Big guy is much, much angrier.

Now do you think you have more or less of a chance of getting your butt kicked?

--Chris

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 02/05/09 05:04 PM

Ames, that was my opinion, I even said 'probably' as I frequently have to on this forum to try and avoid getting jumped on, or receiving some condescending scenario. Now, to go through the seemingly pointless task of explaining my opinion for no particular reason but to sooth my online ego, I said 'crush moral' as I think it would. It would certainly embarass me if I were competing in front of people.

What a waste of my life having to validate my own opinion. "you didn't have to" ok.
Posted by: Ames

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 02/05/09 05:23 PM

Quote:

What a waste of my life having to validate my own opinion.

If you don't like 'validating' your opinions, keep them to yourself. Expect that people will question you. Especially in threads as generally idiotic as this one.

--Chris
Posted by: BrianS

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 02/05/09 08:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

If you don't like 'validating' your opinions, keep them to yourself. Expect that people will question you. Especially in threads as generally idiotic as this one.

--Chris

Agreed. There is no reason to drag up old threads when you really don't add to them anyway.

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 02/06/09 12:49 PM

I can give an opinion without having to validate it, but I thought validating my own opinion to someone like you may get some sort of reply to the questions I posted.

Now I can understand better why Underdog wrote this:
This particular forum has become mean spirited and not a safe learning space for people who actually WANT to learn about this content.

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 02/06/09 12:53 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

--Chris

Agreed. There is no reason to drag up old threads when you really don't add to them anyway.

Unlike you, I have added something to this thread with my first reply, your reply is this?
Posted by: karl314285

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 02/18/09 03:58 PM

My master was and his brothers are from Vietnam, one was brutally injured and became an acupuncturist. I asked the same question, he admitted such a point exists but refused to reveal the location. Odd when I make y'all split up laughing in one moment. I believe that he would not reveal the point as its location was too close to a very bad point and to hit one alone not happening. OK Laugh, the meridian point behind the coccyx...your poor vic has somehow landed face down and is docile enough to kick w/ the point of your cruel shoe aiming at anus but just above (down side-broken coccyx might cause perm nerve damage), if this poor innocent hoodlum has..."a load not disposed of", the voluntary and involuntary anal sphincters relax...why do I mention these things??? The Fecalator....anyone want to try to give it a more martial sounding name.
Posted by: eyrie

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 02/18/09 07:57 PM

Sure... there's a pressure point between your eyebrows and 1cun up - somewhere around the middle of your forehead. Using the base of your palm, slap the area ONCE and fairly hard.

It will make you go "D'oh!" and make the REST of us pee in our pants - laughing.
Posted by: karl314285

Re: presure point that make u...Weeeee - 02/18/09 08:22 PM

Uh...didn't I mention the idea was to give everyone a good chuckle and what is that moron doing look. I sure hope I didn't offend, since I mentioned prior and after 'get a good laugh', i'll pass on the head slap, I go "D'oh!" daily since maggie got that saxophone. Forgive me Father, I am but a worm.