Quick Thank you............Gavin

Posted by: John45

Quick Thank you............Gavin - 08/13/06 08:14 AM

Hi Gavin,

Just wanted to say a big thank you for coming down to our dojo yesterday and introducing us to waveforms.
Although we have been evolving slowly, your input will allow us a quantum leap forward in our "basics".
Many, many thanks.
If you can let me have the details of your seminar in September, I know there will be a few who will certainly come down and attend.
Once again, it was a pleasure to meet you and to find a like minded martial artist.
Posted by: Gavin

Re: Quick Thank you............Gavin - 08/15/06 06:12 AM

Hi John,

Was an absolute pleasure teaching mate! Considering it was the first time I'd met you or your guys it was like being amongst old friends. Warmth, open mindedness and a total egoless dojo is a credit to both you and your students. Thanks for the hospitality (beer and pizza you definately know how to keep me happy! ). Can't wait to come down again, although I'll be a bit more relucatant to hold the pad for the entire class next time as the shots were starting to sink in the space of one lesson, god knows what they will be like the next time I come!

I'll let you know the details of the seminar and also email you details of where to get the ethafoam pads from!

Kindest regards,

Gav