The best way of striking stomach 9

Posted by: Dauragon c mikado

The best way of striking stomach 9 - 02/23/06 09:30 AM

Like the title says what is the best way of striking to st9? chop? finger jab? pinch?

Just to rephras the qeustion what is the most effective way or ways of striking to st9?
Posted by: Russell_Stutely

Re: The best way of striking stomach 9 - 02/23/06 09:55 AM

Punch it really #%^&ing hard
Posted by: McSensei

Re: The best way of striking stomach 9 - 02/23/06 10:41 AM

"Punch it really #%^&ing hard"

Love that answer.
Straightforward and to the point(excuse the pun).

Kudos Mr.Stutely.
Posted by: Gavin

Re: The best way of striking stomach 9 - 02/23/06 10:57 AM

Quote:

Punch it really #%^&ing hard

BAH!!!

How to attack Stomach 9 was covered here:

http://www.fightingarts.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/15785177/an/0/page/1#15785177

Re: The best way of striking stomach 9 - 02/23/06 11:10 AM

Or you could attack the point with a katana...

http://www.funnypart.com/funny_pictures/headless.shtml

Re: The best way of striking stomach 9 - 02/24/06 03:59 AM

st9 works by lowering the blood pressure to the point of feinting, what if you hit it so they cant get their blood pressure back up? For example they die.
Posted by: Russell_Stutely

Re: The best way of striking stomach 9 - 02/24/06 07:20 AM

The question was the best way to strike it....IMO it should never be struck in training.

Russell

Re: The best way of striking stomach 9 - 02/24/06 08:16 AM

"st9 works by lowering the blood pressure to the point of feinting, what if you hit it so they cant get their blood pressure back up? For example they die"

What if...?

Then you get arrested, go to jail and spend the rest of your days picking up soap in the showers.

What do you think, what if...!

Re: The best way of striking stomach 9 - 02/24/06 08:19 AM

ST9 or any strike towards the throat/neck can so easily be an end of game situation. Like Russell said, this should never be struck during training and if you use it in self defense be prepared to wear sparkly bracelets the join in the middle for a very long time. At this stage in the game, there are far more important things for you to be concerntrating on than ST9 or PP's in general to be honest.

As far ST9 attacking goes there is general in the information in the point of the week I listed above.

Gav
Posted by: jamesd

Re: The best way of striking stomach 9 - 02/24/06 04:32 PM

Quote:

Then you get arrested, go to jail and spend the rest of your days picking up soap in the showers.

Are you speaking from experience mate! I hope you don't end up in my nick!

James.

Re: The best way of striking stomach 9 - 02/24/06 04:52 PM

Ok, that was a silly question I'll admit.

I meant, how do you revive them? is there another point to get the blood pressure back up or do you just try and push the energy back to where it should be?

Re: The best way of striking stomach 9 - 02/24/06 04:53 PM

I suppose first aid might work, I ve got a fist aid certificate.

Re: The best way of striking stomach 9 - 02/28/06 05:24 AM

First aid and ring 999, there are revivals PP wise, but you'd need to learn them properly from someone who knows what they are talking about. Really, stay away from ST9.....if you mess up with it then you good end up with a nasty prison officer like James....