Learn Kyusho

Posted by: jamesd

Learn Kyusho - 01/29/06 08:47 AM

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone subscribed to this? http://www.learn.kyusho.com/ i've had a quick look but i'd be interested to get some feedback from anyone who is actually undertaking any of the courses, thanks in advance,

James.
Posted by: Gavin

Re: Learn Kyusho - 01/30/06 05:54 AM

Had a look and the preview bit....looks very interesting. Might sign up and see whats all about. I must admit I'm a big fan of the Kyusho International approach. Spent a small fortune on training and equipment over the past month or so, so I'll have to give till next payday to signup though!

Edit - It's only $30 for an annual subscription...I've signed up. I'll have a play and let you know what I think.

Gav
Posted by: jamesd

Re: Learn Kyusho - 01/30/06 07:29 AM

Hi Gavin,

Think i'll sign up and give it a go, will speak to you sometime in the week!

James.

PS. I hope you found your mobile

Re: Learn Kyusho - 01/30/06 07:33 AM

I did find my phone mate was in the car! Great session yesterday! Wave Forms hurt!
Posted by: underdog

Re: Learn Kyusho - 02/02/06 10:57 AM

So did you sign up yet? If so, what do you think? How much of it is up and running? I think the point charts are kind of cool. I've seen demos on line and have seen a presentation of it at the International Conference last November.

Re: Learn Kyusho - 02/02/06 11:05 AM

Yep I signed up....its only got the Martial bit up there at the moment, but I had chat with Mr Pantazzi via email about it. He's put a hell of a lot of work and expense behind it so I hope it takes off. Basically Mr Pantazzi is going to put a DVD's worth of stuff up per level and charge $30 per year, per level for access. That's not too bad considering the Level DVD's are $45 plus shipping each. I think the whole thing is extremely well put together and is going to be a great little resource once its fully up and running. The little 3D dude with the PP is quite cool too.

Gav