kenpo_student and all

Posted by: laf7773

kenpo_student and all - 10/26/05 02:08 PM

This is not the place to vent your frustrations. If you have issues with a member or moderator your first line is to contact that individual then proceed to contact admin. If you are choosing to leave the group then simply do so.

Additionally all need to read through the forum rules once again. There will be no personal attacks in this forum. There has been a member attack my character, knowledge of the arts and moderator ability because i disagree with their belief in the NTKO. I stand firm that this "technique" is pure BS until someone can prove it in a blind test, something that has yet to be done. Some take this as an insult to them and their art but it's not. It's a simple fact. Additionally a few have been ranting about some of the members here not being "open minded". Having an open mind doesn't mean you must accept everything presented to you as truth. Just because your instructor tells you something or demonstrates a technique like the NTKO doesn't mean it's what they say it is. You should be open minded enough to realize they may be wrong.

Lastly i'm done being PC and playing Mr. Niceguy. When i see a ridiculous post it's gone. The next yahoo i see making outrageous claims or making a pest of them self is gone. I'm fed up with people coming here, making outlandish claims then demanding that we prove them wrong. It doesn't work that way.
Posted by: Gavin

Re: kenpo_student and all - 10/26/05 06:49 PM

Hi all,

I'd just like say publicly that I didn't know that the reason for Kempo_Students post were the two locked threads in the Energy arts forum. More still I did realise that they were actually directed at Lane.

I read those posts (yep I've done the push ups) and there was no way in hell that those posts should have been allowed continue. I think Lane (laf7773) was fully justified both in locking those threads and in his comments when locking those threads.

While I've got a sticky thread as a soapbox I'm going to say that I'm on the same side of the fence as Lane with regards to the NTKO's....I haven't read Kempomans latest post on it yet, but, at this present moment in time I can not and do not believe that NTKO's have anything to do with Chi. I offered £1000 in a long dead thread to anyone who could do this to me....I'll make the offer again....If you can perform a NTKO on me when I'm looking to bury a head butt into your face, I will become your life long student and hand over a £1000 straight away. Until that time, I refuse to believe that this is a valid Martial Arts technique, and until that time please stop trying to tell me its anything but a side show magic trick.

Danielle, I feel your personal attack on Lane was completely and utterly unjustified. He has to moderate what is possibly one of the worst forums on this great site, has to continue to deal with 13 year old ninjas who constantly ask how to shot flames from their hands. I appreciate the great job he does at keeping these idiots in check. I've greatly enjoyed your posts in the PP section, but feel passionately that you owe laf7773 an apology.

Sorry if this changes your opinion of me, but I stand by Lane 100% on this matter!

Gav
Posted by: kempo_student

GUILTY OF MY OPINIONS - 10/28/05 05:49 AM

I'm simply saying that there's no evolution in this forum, if the mod control what is true and what is false... I know that when we speak about NTKO there's cricticism, is right so, and for this reason I don't critic other thinking, but, in a lot of other arguments, I have read answers gifted by an incredible bad knowledge, and these answers were presented as the god press conference.

How can we learn if the mod control us and use his knowledge to stop or promote something...

And so if I have to submit to the mod thinking, then I prefer to shot me in a temple...

A message should be sticked by the mod: "Guys, I'm the way and if you don't want to follow this way, please go away"

Gavin, to answer you it change nothing, but, there is a ground rule that is totally unobserved... nobody admit that, being humans, we can made mistakes and we don't know everything, first of all LAF7773.
And please don't refer to ntko, I AM NOT SPEAKING ABOUT NTKO.

AH mod.... And now, if you want use your mod power to delete my post... or to push me out...

so the other guys gain the gift to don't know kempo_student thinking, as I know this is your method and as you has already done a lot of times.

This is the second time that I post this but Laf7773 don't want that the other guys read this message and so he delete this post, he want to delete my opinion as he deleted a lot of other guys opinion... Good method, gooooooood.

I think this will be my last message as kempo_student but sometimes you could will find this message with an other login name. so bye bye guys and don't trust in the mods only because they are mods, be mods don't mean know or be able to say what is real or not.

This is the rule of weight, you watch the weight of a person, and if, for you he have weight you can listen and speak with him, but if, for you, he haven't weight you don't pay attention to him. But here this is not possible, if your theories go versus his theories... you're out.

bye guys

Daniele Nosella
Posted by: Kempoman

Re: GUILTY OF MY OPINIONS - 10/28/05 11:47 AM

Please see my post in your other thread.