Pressure Point Effects

Posted by: Sai124

Pressure Point Effects - 06/04/05 02:32 PM

Hi. I was wondering if any one could recommend a web site, book, ect. that explains the medical effects of different pressure points? Anything would be greatly appreciated.
Posted by: underdog

Re: Pressure Point Effects - 06/04/05 03:30 PM

Start with 2 books. Get a college level text for anatomy and physiology. Also get Death Touch The Science behind the Legend of Dim-Mak by Michael Kelly, D.O. with forward by Erle Montaigue Paladin Press Boulder Colorado (c) 2001.

Then, for web site, try Master Pantazi's site Kyusho.com. You can ask whatever medical questions you want on the general forum. Master Pantazi is doing research.

If you want, you can come down to Mexico Cd. Juarez when we go again to the medical college there. This year, we got to see the anatomy and pressure points of the arm on a cadaver. Next year, they are doing the head dissection for us.

Of course, there is also a whole conference on Kyusho for the same weekend. The cadaver study is just part of it. Everything is translated into English and Spanish.
Posted by: Sai124

Re: Pressure Point Effects - 06/04/05 03:38 PM

Thank-you very much, underdog.
Posted by: Gavin

Re: Pressure Point Effects - 06/10/05 03:50 AM

I would also highly recomend taking a look at some of the material available from the Dragon Society at http://www.dragonsociety.com. I'm currently reading the Western Bubushi by Rand Cardwell and Advanced Martial Science by Mike Patrick. Both are execellent books, the authors have gone into a great level of detail upon the energetic affect of striking the meridians. Highly recomended!