INFO ON HUNG GA KUNG FU FORMS?

Posted by: IRONMAN

INFO ON HUNG GA KUNG FU FORMS? - 06/16/03 08:59 AM

DOES ANY ONE KNOW OF THE NAME OF A BOOK OR VIDEO THAT SHOWS THE HUNG GA FORM FOR (Gung Ji Fuk Fu Kuen) (Subduing the Tiger in an "I" Pattern): This form teaches the basic stances and techniques of the five animals and five elements, develops wind, and sets the foundation of the Hung style. It is traditionally the first form taught in Hung Ga. THE SIFU WHERE I TRAIN I RELUCTANT TO GIVE OUT INFORMATION ON SUCH BOOKS BECAUSE HE ONLY WANT IT LEARNED IN CLASS (WHICH I CAN UNDERSTAND FOR CERTAIN TRAINING REASONS) BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A REFERENCE TO GO OVER PARTS ALREADY TAUGHT. IF ANY ONE COULD HELP ME IT WOULD BE GREAT.
Posted by: Bossman

Re: INFO ON HUNG GA KUNG FU FORMS? - 08/25/03 08:47 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by IRONMAN:
DOES ANY ONE KNOW OF THE NAME OF A BOOK OR VIDEO THAT SHOWS THE HUNG GA FORM FOR (Gung Ji Fuk Fu Kuen) (Subduing the Tiger in an "I" Pattern): This form teaches the basic stances and techniques of the five animals and five elements, develops wind, and sets the foundation of the Hung style. It is traditionally the first form taught in Hung Ga. THE SIFU WHERE I TRAIN I RELUCTANT TO GIVE OUT
INFORMATION ON SUCH BOOKS BECAUSE HE ONLY WANT IT LEARNED IN CLASS (WHICH I CAN UNDERSTAND FOR CERTAIN TRAINING REASONS) BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A REFERENCE TO GO OVER PARTS ALREADY TAUGHT. IF ANY ONE COULD HELP ME IT WOULD BE GREAT.
[/QUOTE]

Try Jim Uglow at www.kungfu.co.uk

Steve Rowe
Posted by: brownro

Re: INFO ON HUNG GA KUNG FU FORMS? - 09/17/03 04:19 PM

http://espytv.com/hungga.htm

hung ga II