Circle the Leopard/Cat 1-3

Posted by: xtremerider942

Circle the Leopard/Cat 1-3 - 09/02/07 01:38 PM

I have been trying to find some video of the kenpo katas circle the leopard/panther, and cats 1-3. If anyone knows where I could find some video of these katas, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
Posted by: underdog

Re: Circle the Leopard/Cat 1-3 - 09/05/07 08:10 AM

You tried youtube? My school has its own archive videos of Circle of the Panter, and Cat 1,2, and 3 but I don't know if my coach wants copies to leave the school. I could ask him if he'd make a set for you or for a fee. Are you from Massachusetts/Rhode Island area?
Posted by: xtremerider942

Re: Circle the Leopard/Cat 1-3 - 09/05/07 11:39 AM

yea i tried youtube, i also tried google video. i even tried going back to its kung fu roots, but again nothing. if you could make a copy that would be awesome, and yea even for a fee would be fine. yea im in the mass/ri area, boston specifically. so even if i could go to the school and watch someone do it would be fine too. i just want to learn them so that i can revive them in the kenpo i study.

so anything you could do would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
Posted by: Unyu

Re: Circle the Leopard/Cat 1-3 - 09/05/07 11:22 PM

please be nice Bryan...........

everyone to their own thing is ok online.

Re: Circle the Leopard/Cat 1-3 - 09/06/07 01:46 PM

I shall ask my coach tomorrow. PM me with your e-mail address so I can get back to you.
Posted by: Stormdragon

Re: Circle the Leopard/Cat 1-3 - 10/05/07 04:13 PM

I am unable to train Kenpo now under my former instructor so I wouldn't mind that either if it's ok.

Re: Circle the Leopard/Cat 1-3 - 10/08/07 07:41 AM

I sent you his e-mail. He is willing to make the instructional videos for you. You just need to contact him and tell him what you want. You could also meet him for a private lesson to learn these kata. If you lost his e-mail then PM me and I'll send it again.