He strikes back!

Posted by: Karate kid

He strikes back! - 09/16/03 03:58 PM

I was at school today and an idiot got mad cause I was wearin a rebel flag shirt.
NOT ONLY HIM THOUGH!

2 others.We were all in the locker room today dressin out for P.E.
I was wearin a rebel flag shirt and a black kid started pushin me into the lockers. I WAS MINDIN MY OWN BUISNESS! I didnt use it as a hate symbol or nothin. Im nor racist either! Anyway, the black kid started pushin me into lockers sayin that he was gonna kill me and BULLCRAP! like that. I ignored him until his 2 other friends joined him. My best friend was in the locker room with me when the other 2 kids joined the black kid.The main black kid started throwin punches at me so my friend jumped on the other 2. I kneed the kid in the groin and elbowed him in the temple. The kid was swingin AND I DONT MEAN THROWIN PUNCHES, BUT ABOUT TO PASS OUT! My friend was gettin the MESS knocked out of em so I ran over to help him. I got punched right dead center in the face. I could barely feel it though, because i guess my adrenaline. I jumped on one of thems backs and rode them to the ground with a choke hold. I didnt choke him out, but I did cut his blood off a bit. Once he hit the ground from me ccuttin off his blood, he didnt stand straight up off the ground for bout 5 min. My friend took some TOUGH blows but the kid he was fightin was all blooded up. My friend came out with a shiner. THE FIGHT SCARED THE PISS OUT OF ME, ( NOT LITERALLY). The main black kid is in a gang called the crypt. I dont know if any of yall know who that is. I dont know what to do, cause there are plenty of blood and crypt gangsters at my school. I try to stay away from em. I hope this made none of yall mad, cause im not racist or nothin like that, just its my heritage.
Posted by: Isshin Dude

Re: He strikes back! - 09/16/03 04:26 PM

Karate kid,I Hope your friend is alright,But may i make a suggestion?I Think it would be a good idea if you would'nt where the rebel flag. PS You seem to be a good kid,But If I were you I would'nt where a rebel flag t-shirt anymore. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]
Posted by: Rand

Re: He strikes back! - 09/16/03 04:51 PM

Crips and Bloods

Re: He strikes back! - 09/16/03 05:18 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rand:
Crips and Bloods

[/QUOTE]

Sorry for misspellin the names rand. Im sry if I offened anyone about the rebel flags.
Thanks isshun dude! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG] I cant take a hole gang by myself though. Got anymore help???
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: He strikes back! - 09/16/03 11:40 PM

uhm, well if he is in the crips, you could always join the bloods.(this is sarcasm)

You really have a limited number of options.You can try to avoid&ignore him,see if the problem clears up on its own.Discontinue wearing the Rebel flag shirt.
If he continues to harass you, you can go to the authorities(teachers, administrators,campus police) to try to resolve the issue, or if you think you can-approach him at a good moment and try talking to him about what happened, explain to him that you did not realize he was offended, that you are sorry and will not wear the shirt anymore.

Other than that-Good luck.
Posted by: Doughnut

Re: He strikes back! - 09/17/03 01:04 AM

I do not know where you are. But you should take gangs seriously. Fake ones, real ones whatever these groups are dangerous.
They have things to prove.

Try to lowwer your profile.
Dont look for trouble
Be aware of your souroundinge such as Exits.
Lose the jacket.
The rebel flag is a hate symbol. It pisses people off.
The swatstica could be argued to be part of German heritage. It is also is a hate symbol it also pisses people off.

Good Luck
Doughnut
P.S I bet this is not over, buy some mace
Posted by: joesixpack

Re: He strikes back! - 09/17/03 05:13 AM

The swastika is nothing like the rebel flag! Slavery is not and was never justified, but a closer inspection of history is much more interesting, and shows the debate over states rights, Lincon suspending habeus corpus and so on...

What makes me roll my eyes is the amount of people who wear Che Guvera shirts. Anyone who knows the brutality of the Castro Regeime should find this disturbing.

Would I walk down the street wearing a shirt of Goering?

Make peace with them quickly.

Re: He strikes back! - 09/17/03 05:39 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Doughnut:
I do not know where you are. But you should take gangs seriously. Fake ones, real ones whatever these groups are dangerous.
They have things to prove.

Try to lowwer your profile.
Dont look for trouble
Be aware of your souroundinge such as Exits.
Lose the jacket.
The rebel flag is a hate symbol. It pisses people off.
The swatstica could be argued to be part of German heritage. It is also is a hate symbol it also pisses people off.

Good Luck
Doughnut
P.S I bet this is not over, buy some mace
[/QUOTE]

THanks for replys all! Just doughnut, good reply but dont ever say its a hate symbol. Its only a hate symbol if u want it to be. Go look it up in history books. It was the battle field flag. Dont EVER say it is a hate symbol, because its not. The rebelflag was the Confederate states of america. the swatstica was the nazi's symbol in wayyyyyyyyy in germany. It ACUALLY STOOD FOR HATE! thats wut they wanted it to be! The rebel flag aint hate. its history and its heritage and its dumbasses that turn it into hate symbols!
Posted by: kempo_jujitsu

Re: He strikes back! - 09/17/03 06:34 AM

wear the flag, who cares what everyone else thinks of it.
its a living symbol of the south to me...i am originally from georgia...i like the rebel flag...if they dont they can turn their head....or move north [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Re: He strikes back! - 09/17/03 11:09 AM

Dude you know those thugs are violent. Don't wear the shirt, just stay in you own corner. What I have come to notice about thugs is that they make alot of noise to pychologically win but their physical game is nothing to talk about. Maybe talk to a teacher again if they keep it up. I know there is this expectation to not look like a sissy, but let the teachers do their jobs, you only fight if you have to. Good work my friend.

Slavery was supported by the some government officals and business men (looking for labour), the rest of America opposed slavery or were tricked into thinking it was not harsh. You can't look at a white guy and say he is a supporter of slavery, who knows where he came from (Romania?) white is just a colour of a wide range of peoples. If these thugs can look at you and think you are racists because you are wearing a certain shirt and a certain skin colour, they are the ones that are stereotypical and racist. All they are doing is encouraging people to think that thugs really are violent because they would jump just about anyone based on their suspicion.<<It's the truth. The greatest trick thugs have pulled on us is that they are never racists for the extreme things they do, they only react to racism.

Once again good work.

-Shotokan<<Asian lol

[This message has been edited by Shotokan (edited 09-17-2003).]

Re: He strikes back! - 09/17/03 03:05 PM

Kempojujitsu, im from GA to. Thats where I live right now. Please tell me wut part ur in?
Posted by: Ender

Re: He strikes back! - 09/17/03 03:22 PM

Actually the Swastika means "strength", was not invented by the Germans, only adopted.

It is a symbol that was also used by the Greeks, Romans, Mesopotamians, and many other ancient civilizations, back thousands of years. The NAzi's merely corrupted it's meaning.

Then again, I'm not about to go about town sporting a swastika, now am i?
Posted by: ninja-raiden

Re: He strikes back! - 09/17/03 04:34 PM

I believe the swastika was originally taken from the Bible. Hitler was looking through a book with historical symbols, and the swastika was the most catchy. (I remember this from the ABC original movie on Hitler). [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif[/IMG]

I'm sorry though about the whole thing. I don't know what to tell ya. I have the gangsta/g-units in my school too, and they don't bother me because they realize I'm not a threat to them. Long story short, DON'T DO STUFF THAT IRRITATES THEM!

Re: He strikes back! - 09/17/03 04:38 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ninja-raiden:
I believe the swastika was originally taken from the Bible. Hitler was looking through a book with historical symbols, and the swastika was the most catchy. (I remember this from the ABC original movie on Hitler). [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif[/IMG]

I'm sorry though about the whole thing. I don't know what to tell ya. I have the gangsta/g-units in my school too, and they don't bother me because they realize I'm not a threat to them. Long story short, DON'T DO STUFF THAT IRRITATES THEM!
[/QUOTE]

No effence raiden, but how would i KNOW WHAT IRRITATED THEM! rebel flags made them mad! Hell they can kiss my ass! its my heritage. All im sayin raiden, is that How should i know wut irritates them, I dont ever talk to em.

Re: He strikes back! - 09/17/03 04:53 PM

I'm sorry, but if you had NO IDEA that the rebel flag offends some people, you need to get out more.
Posted by: Dragonfly

Re: He strikes back! - 09/17/03 06:07 PM

That flag is a symbol of oppression to the people who were oppressed under it. Wearing it is asking for trouble. Guess you know that now, huh?

Re: He strikes back! - 09/17/03 06:43 PM

I'm sorry, but if you had NO IDEA that the rebel flag offends some people, you need to get out more.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should get out more. The rebel flag dosnt offend everyone, it dont offend me or the kids i hang with. No effence, but maybe u should get out more. I know plenty of blacks that the rebel flag dosnt offend, and i mean MANY! They were blacks. I quoted before, that i never talked to them any or knew them, if i know blacks that the rebel flag dosnt offend, THEN HOW SHOULD I KNOW IF IT DOES THEM! I would appreciate it if you would re read before you insult. THANK YOU!
Posted by: Rand

Re: He strikes back! - 09/17/03 07:28 PM

no problem misspelling

go up to him in the locker room again non threateningly and apologize and say you did not mean to offend him

and try to be nice about it

i know that rebel flags dont offend everyone but they do offend A LOT of people

the reason people here in my school in florida can wear them without threat is that they all hang together and if you threaten one you threaten them all

just like the "g-units"

Re: He strikes back! - 09/17/03 08:48 PM

Apologize? It's evident that they are stereotypical man do you really think you can change alot by apologizing? They'll probably just laugh at you and push you around. Apologize for what!!! What did you do wrong?

It's not a rebel flag. Would a company be allowed to produce designs like that on a shirt if it was promoting hate in this day and age? I think not. Maybe it isn't a rebel flag it resembles a rebel flag. This just goes to show how stereotypical thugs can be and how readily they will resort to violent means to solve a problem. (or at least they think so, but it just makes the stereotype worst for them) They contribute to their own misunderstanding. "One rotten apple spoils the whole bunch" A buch of thugs misbehaving gives all of the other thugs a bad name.<<It's human nature.

-Shotokan<<<Asian guy

Re: He strikes back! - 09/17/03 08:55 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shotokan:
Apologize? It's evident that they are stereotypical man do you really think you can change alot by apologizing? They'll probably just laugh at you and push you around. Apologize for what!!! What did you do wrong?

It's not a rebel flag. Would a company be allowed to produce designs like that on a shirt if it was promoting hate in this day and age? I think not. I isn't a rebel flag it resembles a rebel flag. This just goes to show how stereotypical thugs can be.

-Shotokan

[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU SHOTOKAN ALL THE WAY! I AGREE ALL THE WAY!! thanks man. I love my rebel flags.
Posted by: xbone

Re: He strikes back! - 09/17/03 09:24 PM

Dude...your always getting into something. Change schools or keep a lower profile is my advice. Fighting these days will get you killed! Trust me at my highschool I've seen many "tough guys" gets get beat unconscious or worse and sometimes for no reason.....just keep your pie hole shut and hang with your boys.
Posted by: Isshin Dude

Re: He strikes back! - 09/17/03 11:12 PM

Karate kid,I'll be praying for you.
Posted by: exceptionist 2

Re: He strikes back! - 09/18/03 01:48 AM

I suddenly feel like I'm back in highschool and I'm sitting in on this Gang Education class, instructed by this fifty two year old white guy who used to be the deputy. It was interesting in the way that he was convinced he knew what the hell he was talking about, but I knew personally that he obviously had no clue.In any case I find the incident that happened to Karatekid was peculiar to say the least, most gang affiliates I know would not bother to jump a mere rebel flag wearing white kid... unless provoked. As for the flag itself..well, I have lived in Atlanta GA. SWATS to be exact, for the majority of my short life, and I realize that GA. was the "capital" of the whole confederate effort, not to mention the lead producer of the richest natural products of the south (cotton and Kaolin)and who do you think had to harvest this crap? In short the design is based on the Confederate flag and Confederates wanted to keep the south the way it was, but the North and those living in the south,under less than honorable conditions ie. slaves, wanted revolution. Simply think of it this way, if its called a "rebel" flag then exactly what are you rebeling against... a free society maybe. I think many a times the younger people tend to want to represent something, stand for a cause, be apart of something bigger than themselves, so in a sense we have witnessed that clashing of two groups of people that are trying to represent something bigger than themselves. As a former affiliate of the Bloomfield "crypts" ha... I know now the error of the evolution of that particuliar gang, which was originally intended to keep drugs and violence out of urban neighborhoods, but as all things do and are subject to the imperfect greeds and wants of human beings. Someone said earlier " it is considered a hate symbol so it pisses people off", I agree, but that doesn't mean you can't wear it, you still are American... for the most part. Just remember not to harass the guy in locker room that's wearing a T- shirt with Sudam Hussien's face on it, it's his heritage.

the exception

Re: He strikes back! - 09/18/03 05:35 AM

Gentelmen,
Regarding History, Religion etc. I would love to debate you all... on a differaint sort of forum. I suspet if we did all those who were speaking to the larger context of certain symbols will find that in the end we would likely agree, or just have fun in the debate. I detect a healthy interest in debate for debates sake. (Come on guys you knew it was an egsample comparison!)

Regarding hate speech, "herritage" etc.
In my line of work (despite some anti-LEO sentiment out on the post I DO know up from down on this.)the offenders use the "rebel" flag as a symbol to identify white supremeisist leanings, and to intimidate. In other words gang affiliation or sympathy. No Other Reason. I am also aware that this is not always the case outside, BUT outside it is also known to be used for it because of who used it and why. ( States rights, yes but their right to do what exactly?)

K KID. I don't think you are a gang member in the least just maybee a little careless. sometimes people wear things to show a bit of there personality, a bit of flash maybee.
I think if you wanted to due that and show your heritage as an American, there are ways to do that The revolutionary battle flag "Don't Tread On Me" is one of my favorites. BUT for goodness sakes don't be flashy until this thing blows over.

I have more I want to say about this but it is not my place and I have already gotten preachy Sorry abot that.

Be safe
Good luck
Doughnut

Re: He strikes back! - 09/18/03 05:37 AM

Oh, and to make it clear I do not blame you for some peice of... attacking you.

Regards
Doughnut

Re: He strikes back! - 09/18/03 05:42 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by exceptionist 2:
I suddenly feel like I'm back in highschool and I'm sitting in on this Gang Education class, instructed by this fifty two year old white guy who used to be the deputy. It was interesting in the way that he was convinced he knew what the hell he was talking about, but I knew personally that he obviously had no clue.In any case I find the incident that happened to Karatekid was peculiar to say the least, most gang affiliates I know would not bother to jump a mere rebel flag wearing white kid... unless provoked. As for the flag itself..well, I have lived in Atlanta GA. SWATS to be exact, for the majority of my short life, and I realize that GA. was the "capital" of the whole confederate effort, not to mention the lead producer of the richest natural products of the south (cotton and Kaolin)and who do you think had to harvest this crap? In short the design is based on the Confederate flag and Confederates wanted to keep the south the way it was, but the North and those living in the south,under less than honorable conditions ie. slaves, wanted revolution. Simply think of it this way, if its called a "rebel" flag then exactly what are you rebeling against... a free society maybe. I think many a times the younger people tend to want to represent something, stand for a cause, be apart of something bigger than themselves, so in a sense we have witnessed that clashing of two groups of people that are trying to represent something bigger than themselves. As a former affiliate of the Bloomfield "crypts" ha... I know now the error of the evolution of that particuliar gang, which was originally intended to keep drugs and violence out of urban neighborhoods, but as all things do and are subject to the imperfect greeds and wants of human beings. Someone said earlier " it is considered a hate symbol so it pisses people off", I agree, but that doesn't mean you can't wear it, you still are American... for the most part. Just remember not to harass the guy in locker room that's wearing a T- shirt with Sudam Hussien's face on it, it's his heritage.

the exception
[/QUOTE]

So ur saying i have to be rebeling against something to wear the rebel flag?

Re: He strikes back! - 09/18/03 05:46 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Karate kid:
So ur saying i have to be rebeling against something to wear the rebel flag?[/QUOTE]

I AM ONLY **** 13! I saw rebel flags in history books, and in school. I think they look cool, SO I GO OUT AND BY THE T-SHIRTS. and exceptionist, I could get better advise and better insults from a monkeys ASS!
Posted by: kempo_jujitsu

Re: He strikes back! - 09/18/03 12:44 PM

i live in illinois now, but am originally from gainsevill ga.
...believe what you want...the rebel flag is not a sign of racism or hatred.
Posted by: Joe Jutsu

Re: He strikes back! - 09/18/03 09:23 PM

kempo-
true, but it does support a heritage that enslaved a race of people.

the american flag is the flag of a country that came alot closer to genocide than the nazi's.

i can see where both symbols might offend people.

so let's just drop this political discussion, seeing as this is a martial arts forum, and agree that we have to be responsible for our actions. if you're wearing something that is going to potentially piss people off, be prepared to accept the consequences. you're never going to be able to please everyone, but it must be tiring having to fight your way through life due to wearing a stupid flag on your shirt. and i agree, karatekid if you didn't think that the stars&bars flag might offend someone, that's sad, but you're young and now you know better.

Joe.

[This message has been edited by Joe Jutsu (edited 09-18-2003).]
Posted by: exceptionist 2

Re: He strikes back! - 09/18/03 09:23 PM

Oh well, that explains the lot of it then, you were basically trying to "represent" something that you did not fully understand. The fact that you are 13 is noted and explains the whole akwardness of the incident, I say this because your agressive peers must have been around your age group as well. My intent was not to merely insult a preteen, I just always hear about people talking about being the victims of gang violence or some tough "thug", and I realize that out of 100% of the things that happen to us 50% of it is self caused. There are instances where sh*t happens and we didn't see it coming, but for tha most part we know if we are possibly offending someone or bringing attention to ourselves that is not positive. I knew when and what to wear in certain areas of my city and school, I understood the possible consequences of doing otherwise would bring "negative" attention to myself. I certainly discourage the intentional endangerment of you "K-Kid", due to just wearing the wrong thing at the wrong place at the wrong time. Seriously though, you may have come out unscathed at this particuliar grade school tussle, but maybe in some other place snd time, you wont be as effecient and successful in your attempts to defend yourself.

P.S.
I apologize if I came off insulting in the earlier post, again it was not my intent.

the exception

Re: He strikes back! - 09/19/03 01:57 AM

A flag is a flag is a flag.
A rebel flag is a rebel flag is a rebel flag.
A stereotype is a stereotype is a stereotype.
A hate symbol is a hate symbol is a hate symbol.
Pride is pride is pride.
Heritage is heritage is heritage.

Wear it when you are out of school man enjoy!
It'd time for those thugs to start respecting your culture.

-Shotokan<<Asian

[This message has been edited by Shotokan (edited 09-19-2003).]
Posted by: Stealthdozer

Re: He strikes back! - 09/19/03 03:02 AM

Courtesy of Uncle Sam, I've visited 24 different countries while circumnavigating the globe three times.

In many of these countries, it was inappropriate for us to wear US flags or otherwise definitively identify ourselves as US servicemen. To do otherwise was to invite harrassment, assault, or even acts of terrorism (of course, overseas, one can always tell the Yanks via the sneakers most of us insist on wearing - if not in full cowboy regalia!).

It doesn't matter what the US flag means to me, or to you. It doesn't give anyone the "right" to attack us. It's simply recognizing reality as it is, and not as we wish it to be.

The reality here is, many people find Confederate symbols offensive, and your thoughts on the matter cannot change that reality.

It doesn't even matter what my opinion of the Confederacy is, or yours. Wearing that symbol means something more than just what it means to you, and invites yourself to be a target.

Does anyone have the right to harrass or assault you over it? Perhaps not. Will they? Count on it.

Re: He strikes back! - 09/19/03 06:04 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Joe Jutsu:
kempo-
true, but it does support a heritage that enslaved a race of people.

the american flag is the flag of a country that came alot closer to genocide than the nazi's.

i can see where both symbols might offend people.

so let's just drop this political discussion, seeing as this is a martial arts forum, and agree that we have to be responsible for our actions. if you're wearing something that is going to potentially piss people off, be prepared to accept the consequences. you're never going to be able to please everyone, but it must be tiring having to fight your way through life due to wearing a stupid flag on your shirt. and i agree, karatekid if you didn't think that the stars&bars flag might offend someone, that's sad, but you're young and now you know better.

Joe.

[This message has been edited by Joe Jutsu (edited 09-18-2003).]
[/QUOTE]

Hey i might be 13 but im not as freakin stupid as u all think. I said in my last post, that i know people the rebel flag dosnt offend that are black people also. I never have talked to the gangsters, so i wouldnt know. Heck they might not care bout rebel flags! I know lots of blacks that dont! I quoted before that i never talked to the kids. Ive never seen em beat up anyone else. HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW! dang plz look at the one post! I chose anyways that no LOW LIFE THUG g-unit WANNABE! is gonna make me change my heritage or my rebel flags which is all i wear! HE CAN KISS MY BUTT!

Re: He strikes back! - 09/19/03 08:38 AM

Actually I disagree, Karate Kid, I think you are exactly as stupid as we think.

You have asked for our adice, we gave it, and you insult us for it?

Forget you.

You want to wear the rebel flag? Fine, be my guest.

Just don't bitch and whine when you get stabbed or shot over it.

We have tried to help you, but you dont want to listen, so perhaps a good solid beating might help you learn.

Re: He strikes back! - 09/19/03 09:27 AM

Maybe you should get out more. The rebel flag dosnt offend everyone

EVERYONE and ANYONE are two different words, moron!

Great post Ender, you saved me a lot of typing. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif[/IMG]

Re: He strikes back! - 09/20/03 09:02 AM

Always happy to oblige [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif[/IMG]

Re: He strikes back! - 09/20/03 11:41 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ender:
Actually I disagree, Karate Kid, I think you are exactly as stupid as we think.

You have asked for our adice, we gave it, and you insult us for it?

Forget you.

You want to wear the rebel flag? Fine, be my guest.

Just don't bitch and whine when you get stabbed or shot over it.

We have tried to help you, but you dont want to listen, so perhaps a good solid beating might help you learn.
[/QUOTE]

I think ill take my chance! Let me guess, ur from up north or canada-alaska? o well. I never insulted anyone on here.except for raiden, but he insulted me in the 1st place. I never thought id be sayin this to an older person, but hell...ender, grow up. now thats an insult.

Re: He strikes back! - 09/20/03 11:45 AM

"Maybe you should get out more. The rebel flag dosnt offend everyone"

EVERYONE and ANYONE are two different words, moron!

Great post Ender, you saved me a lot of typing. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif[/IMG]
[/QUOTE]

and raiden, I never said everyone and anyone were the SAME! I said not everyone is offended by the rebel flags. I never said anything about anyone. Everyone is offended by somethin. Some might be rebel flags, some might be nazi symbles, or swiss symbols. i dont like nazi symbols. O well, ill get over it. some of us can be offended by our actions. And u think im stupid, i am stupid in many ways, but dont ever think your not. I wouldve never thought i wouldve gotten breast cancer from a titty twister. Wuts the diff???

Re: He strikes back! - 09/20/03 11:46 AM

PS. dont quit your day job!

Re: He strikes back! - 09/20/03 11:52 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Karate kid:
PS. dont quit your day job![/QUOTE]

Where are u and ender located anyways???

Re: He strikes back! - 09/20/03 12:53 PM

By being a whiny brat to people's responses to your questions, you're only hurting yourself in the long run.... Next time people will be a little bit more skeptical about helping you with a dilema. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Re: He strikes back! - 09/20/03 01:19 PM

Alright, I'm done arguing. This is silly. I hope you take my advice about not wearing the rebel flag FOR YOUR SAKE, but it's your choice. Case closed. Let's put this behind us.
Posted by: JKogas

Re: He strikes back! - 09/20/03 02:32 PM

Wow...I can't believe I missed such an incredible thread! It has NOTHING to do with training whatsoever! Actually, I missed it intentionally....until now that is....

-John