I was at aikido practice yesterday and noticed that I found a great defence!

Posted by: Karate kid

I was at aikido practice yesterday and noticed that I found a great defence! - 07/30/03 03:48 PM

I was at aikido yesterday and my best friend got me in a hold He was sitting on my back and had me in a rist hold. I screamed and tapped and he wouldnt get off! It is the same dude that I couldnt control my anger with on CONTROLLING ANGER POST! Anyways he still wouldnt get off of me and the instructor went outside to get a wooden tanto. I couldnt do anything and other aikidoka's were standing there looking at me like nothing was happening. I kept screaming and tapping when this HUGE HUGE HUGE FART CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!!! I COULDNT HELP IT, BUT HE ACTUALLY LET GO OF ME AND STARTED SCREAMING!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS AWESOME!!! Tell me what you think of it.

Re: I was at aikido practice yesterday and noticed that I found a great defence! - 07/30/03 04:19 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Karate kid:
I was at aikido yesterday and my best friend got me in a hold He was sitting on my back and had me in a rist hold. I screamed and tapped and he wouldnt get off! It is the same dude that I couldnt control my anger with on CONTROLLING ANGER POST! Anyways he still wouldnt get off of me and the instructor went outside to get a wooden tanto. I couldnt do anything and other aikidoka's were standing there looking at me like nothing was happening. I kept screaming and tapping when this HUGE HUGE HUGE FART CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!!! I COULDNT HELP IT, BUT HE ACTUALLY LET GO OF ME AND STARTED SCREAMING!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS AWESOME!!! Tell me what you think of it.[/QUOTE]

Will someone please read this post
Posted by: MAGon

Re: I was at aikido practice yesterday and noticed that I found a great defence! - 07/30/03 04:36 PM

Congratulations!!!! You have just elevated chemical warfare to the status of a new MA!!!!
Posted by: sunspots

Re: I was at aikido practice yesterday and noticed that I found a great defence! - 07/30/03 06:19 PM

I've heard of ladies sticking their fingers down their throats to make themselves vomit when confronted with a sexual assault, but your defense is a new one!
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: I was at aikido practice yesterday and noticed that I found a great defence! - 07/30/03 09:13 PM

I suggest Beano,it is a great supplement to take after meals that helps eliminate flatulence.
Posted by: piccolo

Re: I was at aikido practice yesterday and noticed that I found a great defence! - 07/30/03 10:12 PM

I think this the funniest MA post I've ever read. (ahhh my stomach hurts) [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Re: I was at aikido practice yesterday and noticed that I found a great defence! - 07/30/03 10:30 PM

THANK YOU EVERYONE! I will now start eating beans before every practice!! LOL
Posted by: suzie

Re: I was at aikido practice yesterday and noticed that I found a great defence! - 07/31/03 12:40 AM

On the subject of the old trump, I witnessed a kids class where the instructor tried to test soe of the older kids abdominal strength by putting weight on their abs (pretending to stand on them [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/eek.gif[/IMG] The first lad let out a ripper tht made the floor shake, the class giggled. The second also popped off quite audibly, was admonished by sensei, who moved on to the third. When this poor lad also trumped like a trooper, the class dissolved and couldn't do anything sensible the rest of the class. Kids, eh?

Incidentally, our 2 year old announces "I've done a pop" or "I fluffed", that renders me helpless. She is doing it for the hard of hearing, cos I usually get the audible alert quite loud and clear. She's just like her daddy.
Posted by: madhag

Re: I was at aikido practice yesterday and noticed that I found a great defence! - 07/31/03 05:29 PM

karatekid, i searched your posts after reading your post on hygiene. That's great! hehehehe a great twist to "fighting without fighting" [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]
looks like you have the last laugh, i'm glad you got him off you in a nonviolent manner!