Let us have our own!!!

Posted by: Anonymous

Let us have our own!!! - 04/07/05 01:14 PM

Hi all,

With the new appointment of Mr 3 battles and The wrinkle meister (congrats, belated but still) is there a chance that Karate will get a seperate forum?

If not why not?

We are human too, if you kick us do we not bleed (or something like that)

Re: Let us have our own!!! - 04/07/05 01:23 PM

Mr. 3 battles. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Doesn't look like it. Use the kata application forum.

Re: Let us have our own!!! - 04/07/05 02:23 PM

Calling all Moderators (except Sanchin31, we are already on the same page)

WTF? if you don't like what you read ignore it, is that the mantra?

Or maybe you have heard it before, is my request any more inane than any other post?

Please, can you guys at least consider a Karate forum or if it has already been considered can you guys explain why it is not possible on your part?

Re: Let us have our own!!! - 04/07/05 02:33 PM

I believe the appropriate place for your request is in the "Site Suggestions" at the bottom of the Forums Index page.

This comes up fairly often and is not within the moderators discretion. If I'm correct, Mr. Caile, the site owner and host, revues that page and makes decisions accordingly.

- KiDoHae

[This message has been edited by KiDoHae (edited 04-07-2005).]
Posted by: still wadowoman

Re: Let us have our own!!! - 04/07/05 02:39 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kyokushara:
Hi all,

With the new appointment of Mr 3 battles and The wrinkle meister (congrats, belated but still) is there a chance that Karate will get a seperate forum?

B][/QUOTE]

lol, if Sanchin is Mr 3 battles, who is the wrinkle meister? And why haven't we all got nicknames?
Sharon

Re: Let us have our own!!! - 04/07/05 02:46 PM

The wrinkle meister is the member formely known as Oldman and you do have a nickname Sharon, it is just so damn fluffy that it may cause offense).

(tickles under the chin and murmurs aboodododododododododododo)

To Kido,

will do, thanks for the advice

[This message has been edited by Kyokushara (edited 04-07-2005).]

Re: Let us have our own!!! - 04/08/05 04:05 AM

An e mail has been sent to the Vig'ster askeing for a Karate forum but I suspect that one voice in this matter will be but a squeak in the mansion.

I ask all Karateka that are interested in a Karate forum to mail Mr Vigerous and maybe, just maybe........................