RESPECT MAH OTHORITAH!!

Posted by: Cord

RESPECT MAH OTHORITAH!! - 04/02/10 07:33 AM

Some children just have to learn the hard way grin

http://news.aol.co.uk/officers-use-stun-gun-on-boy/article/20100402001838175567673?icid=main|uk-ws-bb|dl1|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.co.uk%2Fofficers-use-stun-gun-on-boy%2Farticle%2F20100402001838175567673

No injuries incurred, and what you want to bet that that kid behaves itself when threatened with the cops next time it goes nuts wink
Posted by: MattJ

Re: RESPECT MAH OTHORITAH!! - 04/02/10 09:05 AM

You know, I really do get tired of the culture of whining that occurs when the police do their jobs. Like you said, sometimes people have to learn the hard way. If they hadn't zapped the kid, and instead handcuffed him, people would still be up in arms. "WHY DID THEY HAVE TO HANDCUFF A KID?!?!?!"

Oy.
Posted by: JasonM

Re: RESPECT MAH OTHORITAH!! - 04/02/10 10:08 AM

I think any action they would have taken would cause an uproar. Oh mercy the horror of cuffing/tasering a 10 year old boy. not sure of this boy's dimensions but I have seen some big/strong 10 year olds.

I don't judge them for what they did and they even warned the kid. And here lies the problem in much of our society. Kids don't have any idea or fear of punishment? Did he think the cops were lying? I think kids aren't punished accordingly by their parents.
Posted by: TeK9

Re: RESPECT MAH OTHORITAH!! - 04/02/10 11:18 PM

Apparently its safe to use a taser on a kid. I'm of the opinion that instead of the taser they just should have man handled him. The taser is probably more humane, but in the public eye the taser just seems so extreme especially on a kid.

And what does "six-and-a-half-stone boy" mean?

Man I would have loved to see them zap that little demon child. I can see it now, defiantly glaring at the cops. I bet he [censored] his pants when he got shocked.

That should teach him to listen to the police next time.
Posted by: JasonM

Re: RESPECT MAH OTHORITAH!! - 04/04/10 04:06 PM

There are 14 pounds to one stone.

So 14 x 6 = 84

Half of 14 is 7

so 84 + 7 = 91

Answer 91 pounds equals 6.5 stone.

I think the site was referring to weight in stone because of it was a UK news site. Again, how over seas family could help me out on this one. :-)