I just purchased Coal Akida's Fear No Punch DVD

Posted by: cherry_killer

I just purchased Coal Akida's Fear No Punch DVD - 05/04/09 12:19 PM

I finally made the jump and purchased Coal Akida's new Fear No Punch training DVD. I have seen a lot of talk about Coal Akida and his methods, and decided I would buy his Fear No Punch DVD and make an informed analysis.

So far, my mind has been blown by what I have seen. It is evident that Coal Akida has put a lot of time and research into his methodology.

From just what I've seen so far in the videos, Coal has honestly developed a new set of combative skills that, in my honest opinion, would help anyone who either makes a living or depends on their fighting skills to survive, become a more effective fighter.

I plan on spending the majority of my time learning and training with the techniques Coal teaches. I would highly recommend checking his system out if you are serious about taking your skills to the next level.
Posted by: Cord

Re: I just purchased Coal Akida's Fear No Punch DVD - 05/04/09 12:24 PM

Hey, StunGuy, in case you missed it when you signed up (either time), Holding multiple user accounts on here is against forum rules.
One of you is getting deleted- stun guy or Cherry killer. Tell me which within 60 mins, or I delete both.

Cheers.
Posted by: Cord

Re: I just purchased Coal Akida's Fear No Punch DVD - 05/04/09 01:33 PM

Time's up.
Posted by: duanew

Re: I just purchased Coal Akida's Fear No Punch DVD - 05/04/09 03:43 PM

Let me re-cap the video, "If I know which hand and the technique you will throw I can block any punch". AMAZING Defensive Technology....CRAP

Duane