I wanna be a ninja like naruto

Posted by: Narutorulz

I wanna be a ninja like naruto - 04/09/08 04:22 PM

Can someone teach me how because that show rules and I want to be cool like the characters from Naruto I want to be just like them so tell me how so I can be cool thx
Posted by: Tashigae

Ban. - 04/09/08 04:29 PM

Ban troll.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Ban. - 04/09/08 04:34 PM

*restrains self*
Posted by: Neko456

Re: I wanna be a ninja like naruto - 04/09/08 04:38 PM

Where is Ed Morris when you need him? Just like the Cops never there when...

I mean Cord, Raul and JohnL.

Re: I wanna be a ninja like naruto - 04/09/08 04:46 PM

shut up you're all n00bs naruto is the best anime ever but the english version sucks because it has less swearing and blood so don't judge it by that watch subtitles in Japanese.

ninjas from Naruto are so much cooler than ninjas from real life so I wanna be one from Naruto. I even bought a headband like the ones from the show and I'm wearing it right now.

Re: I wanna be a ninja like naruto - 04/09/08 04:46 PM

Posted by: WhiteDragon11

Re: I wanna be a ninja like naruto - 04/09/08 04:47 PM

Ban please...

Alright this would be an exception to "stop the saracsm in every post"
Posted by: Spade

Re: I wanna be a ninja like naruto - 04/09/08 04:48 PM

Well, he does have a point.

The Japanese version is better.

Re: I wanna be a ninja like naruto - 04/09/08 04:48 PM

Why am I going to be banned I'm doing nothing wrong I just wanna be a Ninja like naruto!
Posted by: JMWcorwin

Re: I wanna be a ninja like naruto - 04/09/08 05:07 PM

First, you're going to need to be scanned on a molecular level, converted in Miya or some other program to a CARTOON CHARACTER and then programmed to do whatever the hell this super cool ninja does. That's a real asnwer to your silly question.

Part 2. Everyone's asking for you to be banned because you're one of the most obvious trolls to pass through here in a while.

Ask real questions, contribute to serious discussions, or crawl back under the rock from whence you came.

Posted by: Demonologist437

Re: I wanna be a ninja like naruto - 04/09/08 05:26 PM

Look, look, the kid is clearly just curious about martial art and just so happens to like a certain crazy japanese tv show. If he's this dedicated to spend a few minutes/seconds glancing over google then he clearly must have some potential for learning. So, for him and everyone else looking for a quick and cool lesson in practical, functional ninjutsu, READ ON!

Okay nurutorulz, listen up! You're about to get your first lesson in ninjutsu. And not that realistic practical stuff which takes years to learn and patience, but the real cool stuff you're looking for.

The first technique you will need to learn and master is the fabled "Energy Blast".
The first step is to wake up at about 6am and go into your back yard. An orange or likewise colored jumpsuit helps along with one of those headbands. It is a historic fact: old-style Shaolin monks from the Wudang mountains would frequently use metal plates attached to their forehaeds to help better circulate the Ki when practicing their own energy blasts, so the show isn't lying to you! The circulation of body heat and sweat the track/jumpsuit will offer should also help. Spikiing the hair to raise the spirit of vitality can't hurt either.

-Put your right leg forward about a shoulder width form the other and out about a foot and turn the toes on your left foot pointing off towards the side in towards your other leg. Hunch your back and head forward and let your shoulders hang there-it's good posture.

-Next, bring your hands back to your hip, one on top of the other, gathering the energy "Ki" from around you to your hands. You should feel a warmth after a short time.

-Next, one of the most important steps: draw the corners of your mouth back as far across your face as you can and part your lips, like if you were going to take a really big bite out of something. This will help you to take in more air and thus powerful Ki.Afterwards, open your eyes as wide as possible after stretching out your mouth, this should aid in Ki-gathering.

-After having controted your face like so, every 30 seconds start making a low rumbling sound in your throat and imagine the Ki gather in your hands, and then "release" it out in front of your with a howling and high-pitched shout. It probably won't do much at first, but after a few days of diligent practice you'll be knocking over trees and midgets like nothing.

Also, do this training around other people whenever you can. As close as possible would be best. If you do, make sure to really do the shouting portion of the technique as screechily as you can, as well, since people are just big batteries of Ki and so practicing around them will give you more Ki to draw on and thus enhance your technique and practice!

Only five percent of the earth population, discounting Ninjas and yakuza assasins of course+stylists of a certain system called "N"(I mean, it IS how they killed Bruce Lee and Lance Armstrong's testicle, am I right?) actually know and can use this awesome power. To become a ninja, you must know and master it.

I hope this was useful and informative. It may be difficult, but train on! before you know it, by the time the high-school dance comes around you'll be the coolest narutard on the block!

Yours,
-Demonologist437

P.S: It was worth the reprimand I will probably get...
Posted by: JMWcorwin

Re: I wanna be a ninja like naruto - 04/09/08 05:36 PM

Posted by: BrianS

Re: I wanna be a ninja like naruto - 04/09/08 06:00 PM

Posted by: Tashigae

Re: I wanna be a ninja like naruto - 04/09/08 06:07 PM

Quote:

P.S: It was worth the reprimand I will probably get...

Probably...

--------

Now, Narutorulz. In the unlikely but still possible event that your purpose was not outright trolling; if you're simply a slightly excentric but nonetheless nice kid who just happens to have been watching too much TV, here's my advice.

If I understand right, you're asking for advice about how to look like some fictional ninja character from a Japanese cartoon called Naruto.
You may be surprised to learn that this forum is dedicated to real-world martial arts. However, it DOES have a "martial arts movies" section. If you want to discuss Naruto then go there, look if there's a Naruto thread (start one if there isn't) and then ask nicely: "although I'm not really interested in learning real martial arts, I'm a big Naruto fan and would like to learn some fancy, movies-martial-arts moves to mimic its characters. Could anyone here give me some advice about non-dangerous, easy-to-learn moves that look cool nonetheless?"
I'm sure you'd be received with much more sympathy. A couple guys would probably give you directions about how to perform a carp-jump and a few flashy kicks - then you'd get what you wanted in the first place, would have something to practice, and might even look cool doing them in no time.
But pleeeeeeeeease keep that kind of subject away from here. Here is grown-ups' talk. Thank you.

Re: I wanna be a ninja like naruto - 04/09/08 06:07 PM

Quote:

(I mean, it IS how they killed Bruce Lee and Lance Armstrong's testicle, am I right?)

I thought it was Chuck Norris, but you may be right.......
Posted by: Cord

Re: I wanna be a ninja like naruto - 04/09/08 06:19 PM

Naruto?! NARUTO!!?? Goddam kids today. Why would you want to be like naruto when you could be like Michael Dudikof, or Lee van Cleef in 'The Master' or even Sho Kosugi? How about Chuck Connors in 'Sakura Killers' or even Franco Nero?

There are so many more options than some spikey haired wanna-be anime character.

Ninja's rule, though no-one knows that for sure- they have to rule in a sneaky fashion
Posted by: Raul Perez

Re: I wanna be a ninja like naruto - 04/09/08 09:21 PM

It was a clear night. I was walking home with my girlfriend. Out of nowhere a puff of smoke appeared and when the dust settled a sign was there:

See The Advice Of A Qualified Instructor.

Thread locked ninja boy.

And yes... my pimp hand is still strong.