advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2050

Posted by: the_jonn

advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2050 - 09/09/07 04:34 AM

this is it!!! this is the ultimate martial arts I have ever learned in my entire life straight away they taught me how to take an enemy down in one blow above conciousness this my little freinds is the real life real world street fighting martial arts. there is no white pyjamas and there is no belts or any old nonsense because thats in the past I am talking about real top top secret scientific advanced nano fighting and you may think I am an idiot right now but go to all your flashy martials arts because that wont work against high SAS trained terrorists in flashy martial arts they taught me nothing compared to this. this is top secret future fighting we fight to the future and from the future as you know ninjas and old martial artists will gain no power from stealth missions that happen today. I have left the flashy martial arts world and I am into the last crock of my descendance into a new martial arts that is the most effective martial arts in the world not one of the most affective like jiu jitsu and other flashy martial artists I was told by my old master at jiu jitsu training that I cant do any martial arts and I should do tai chi...what i say that is an insult to my athoritoor.
now its time to prove them wrong big time!!!this is ghost fighting not old fighting.
Posted by: Bushi_no_ki

what the??? MODERATOR - 09/09/07 05:33 AM

need I say anything.
Posted by: Gavin

Re: what the??? MODERATOR - 09/09/07 05:46 AM

Yep...and I think it should be, "Drugs are baaaaaaaaad! Mmmmmmkay!"
Posted by: Cord

Re: what the??? MODERATOR - 09/09/07 09:50 AM

wait a minute, did this dork just call me his little friend?
Posted by: JKogas

Re: what the??? MODERATOR - 09/09/07 10:07 AM

Guys, if possible, check out all of "the_jonn's" posts and you'll see a pattern of some crazy-ass-s*&t. I wouldn't expect any less from him now.

It's like each time he beams down, he posts this garbage then zooms back off.

-John
Posted by: cxt

Re: what the??? MODERATOR - 09/09/07 10:44 AM

Well "the john" or "the jonn" in this case, is a pretty common word for "toilet" and since we all know what you do in a toilet.

I guess his posts and his sceen-name fit togather rather well.
Posted by: the_jonn

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2050 - 09/09/07 06:24 PM

so this is how you treat me hey, I have got nothing to say but to get out of here and never come back enjoy your old martial arts.

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2 - 09/09/07 06:44 PM

Razwell's Revenge???
Posted by: JKogas

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2 - 09/09/07 06:53 PM

Quote:

...I have got nothing to say but to get out of here...

Is that a promise?
Posted by: chunky_chicken

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2 - 09/09/07 08:36 PM

haha, nice JKogas. theres nothing really to say. i think were all thinking the same thing here.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2050 - 09/09/07 09:37 PM

Quote:

I have left the flashy martial arts world and I am into the last crock of my descendance

Indeed. Would that we all bekbipsdgjn in such a fashion.
Posted by: hedkikr

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2 - 09/10/07 02:59 AM

...as Bugs Bunny once said, "What a Maroon".

(he's up to his neck in it)
Posted by: Reiki

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2 - 09/10/07 04:56 AM

<some weird unintelligable drug induced ranting>
I am into the last crock of my descendance into a new martial arts that is the most effective martial arts in the world not one of the most affective like jiu jitsu and other flashy martial artists I was told by my old master at jiu jitsu training that I cant do any martial arts and I should do tai chi...what i say that is an insult to my athoritoor.
now its time to prove them wrong big time!!!this is ghost fighting not old fighting.<????>

what *is* this person saying?

"athoritoor" - what the hell is this? anyone have any idea?

It's totally incomprehensible and without any punctuation its bloody hard to read as well...

I give it a "slightly above sludge rating"
Posted by: Zombie Zero

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2 - 09/10/07 08:34 AM

Quote:

so this is how you treat me hey, I have got nothing to say but to get out of here and never come back enjoy your old martial arts.

Same thing you said the last time you came around posting your stream-of-consciousness drivel.

To quote Curly Bill Brocius in Tombstone: "Well... Bye."
Posted by: JMWcorwin

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2 - 09/10/07 01:15 PM

I'm guessing schizophrenia (or something of that nature) or large quantities of LSD.

Posted by: Christie

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2 - 09/10/07 02:11 PM

Quote:

I'm guessing schizophrenia (or something of that nature) or large quantities of LSD.

LSD is expensive and hard to come by, I wouldn't give him that much credit and sophistication. He's probably just a pothead, finidng the keyboard is at least manageable. I couldn't imagine having to do the same on hallucinagens (sp?)

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2 - 09/10/07 02:21 PM

Well, I was only half serious of course.

I was just comparing the stream of consiousness thing to people I've known who were schizophrenic and/or acid freaks. They seem to have similar methods of expressing themselves.

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2 - 09/10/07 04:10 PM

Quote:

I am into the last crock of my descendance into a new martial arts

That says it all, right there.

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2 - 09/10/07 05:46 PM

Quote:

Well, I was only half serious of course.

I was just comparing the stream of consiousness thing to people I've known who were schizophrenic and/or acid freaks. They seem to have similar methods of expressing themselves.

My two peneth worth is that his rants are nowhere near insightful enough to be linked to an hallucagen- LSD doesnt tend to make you think nonsense, it merely alters perspective and perception of the mundane.

If we are going to play 'guess the drug' I am voting for crystal meth. This guy is either stone cold sober troll having fun, or he is tweaking his t*ts off

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2 - 09/10/07 06:52 PM

Good call. You're right, that scenario does match better for run-on jibberish. Healthy dose of something crystaline with an alcohol chaser.

Though I was leaning towards the psychological or psychiatric explaination myself, if I had to choose between the two. Either ligitimately has problems upstairs or has absolutely none and likes to watch the FA.Com guys spin around in his verbal web of nonsense.

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2 - 09/10/07 11:42 PM

The Fighting Arts University of Psychiatric Studies.
Posted by: BrianS

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2050 - 09/11/07 01:43 AM

Quote:

This is it!!! This is the ultimate martial farts I have never learned in my entire trollish life. Straight away they(those we don't speak of) taught me how to take an enema down in one bow above conciousness. This my little feinds is the real life real world str33t d3adly fighting martial farts.

There is no white pyjamas(with brown streaks) and there is no toilet paper or any old incense because thats in the rear.
I am talking about real pop tart secret scientific advanced smurf fighting. You may think I am an idiot right now (and you are correct).
Go to all your flashy martials farts because that wont work against high SASS trained terror fists in fishy martial farts uniforms.
They taught me nothing compared to this. This is top secret future "flatulation" fighting we poo fight to the future and fart from the future as you know.
Ninjas and old martial artists will gain no powder or bun breath from stealth missions that happen today or this evening under the sheets.
I have left the fishy martial farts world and I am into the last crack of my descendants. Into a new martial farts that is the most effective martial farts in the world. Not one of the most effective like juice jitsu and other fishy martial fartists I was told by my old poo master at juice jitsu training that I cant do any martial arts and I should stay off drugs. What I say that is an insult to my poo master.
Now its time to poo poove them wrong big time!!!this is stinky ghost fighting not old fart fighting!!!

Fixed that for you the jonn.

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2 - 09/11/07 10:52 AM

Quote:

The Fighting Arts University of Psychiatric Studies.

Where the inmates run the asylum

Brian:-
Posted by: NewJitsu

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2050 - 09/11/07 01:13 PM

Quote:

this is it!!! this is the ultimate martial arts I have ever learned in my entire life straight away they taught me how to take an enemy down in one blow above conciousness this my little freinds is the real life real world street fighting martial arts. there is no white pyjamas and there is no belts or any old nonsense because thats in the past I am talking about real top top secret scientific advanced nano fighting and you may think I am an idiot right now but go to all your flashy martials arts because that wont work against high SAS trained terrorists in flashy martial arts they taught me nothing compared to this. this is top secret future fighting we fight to the future and from the future as you know ninjas and old martial artists will gain no power from stealth missions that happen today. I have left the flashy martial arts world and I am into the last crock of my descendance into a new martial arts that is the most effective martial arts in the world not one of the most affective like jiu jitsu and other flashy martial artists I was told by my old master at jiu jitsu training that I cant do any martial arts and I should do tai chi...what i say that is an insult to my athoritoor.
now its time to prove them wrong big time!!!this is ghost fighting not old fighting.

Is it just me or is anyone else starting to love this guy?!! I think every forum should have a pothead....

It's also refreshing that he mentions 'the ultimate martial art' and it's not BBJ....

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2 - 09/11/07 01:28 PM

Quote:

Where the inmates run the asylum

I resemble that remark.
Posted by: Ames

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2050 - 09/11/07 05:21 PM

Quote:

and I should do tai chi...what i say that is an insult to my athoritoor .

On a side note, my new favorite 'unword' is 'athoritoor'. I just told my girlfriend that I can't take out the trash as it's a insult to my 'athoritoor'.

--Chris
Posted by: VDJ

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2050 - 09/11/07 06:17 PM

Quote:

Quote:

and I should do tai chi...what i say that is an insult to my athoritoor .

On a side note, my new favorite 'unword' is 'athoritoor'. I just told my girlfriend that I can't take out the trash as it's a insult to my 'athoritoor'.

--Chris

And she probably responded "Just get your ATHoritoor in gear and take the trash out if you know whats good for you"

VDJ
Posted by: VDJ

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2050 - 09/11/07 06:20 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Is it just me or is anyone else starting to love this guy?!! I think every forum should have a pothead....

It's also refreshing that he mentions 'the ultimate martial art' and it's not BBJ....

I'm with you. You gotta luv a guy that can make you laugh with absurdity !

VDJ

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2050 - 09/11/07 06:39 PM

Respect Ma Authoritah!!!
Posted by: BrianS

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2050 - 09/11/07 11:23 PM

u guyz can laff all u want but we are the ultimate in flashy ghost fighting from the future and we learned how to ko peeple in 4 seconds flat even if there are a dozen of them big guys too yeay and my masters says we cant even conpeet in the ufc cause our ultimate ninja powers might kill people and i cant have any more deaths on my conscious it's bad enough for the pigs we practice on cause there is blood everywhere from the death blows that all of your flashy stuff will never learned in your lives!!!!
Posted by: Taison

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2050 - 09/12/07 04:15 AM

I know the John's special finishing move.

Tackle, bearhug and release gastric juices with some semi-liquid residue.

*shivers*

I doubt they'll let him into the UFC.

-Taison out

Re: advanced scientific futuristic fighting from 2050 - 09/12/07 08:30 AM

Ok, we've had our fun with the demented lad, let's move on.

Internet... serious business!