Another Steven Segal clip

Posted by: gojuwarrior1

Another Steven Segal clip - 02/21/07 07:33 PM

I liked this one,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0VcOtneCRU
Posted by: Saisho

Re: Another Steven Segal clip - 02/21/07 10:02 PM

I can't stand the man, but I was impressed by the video.

Nice find.
Posted by: Cord

Re: Another Steven Segal clip - 02/22/07 10:32 AM

Ah, the great man himself, back in the day when his ponytail was not a wig and he could see his feet. i have always admired the control of body mechanics that aikido represents,and he surely does now aikido; but this clip could have been over a lot quicker if the guy sat on the floor in a wrist control at around 10 seconds in, had just used his free hand to punch the gaijin in the nuts.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Another Steven Segal clip - 02/22/07 10:33 AM

Nice demos. While I am not a fan of Seagal's character, by most accounts (and what I've seen) his Aikido skills are valid.
Posted by: schanne

Re: Another Steven Segal clip - 02/23/07 07:55 AM

I respect his martial arts ability and would give my left one to speak fluent Japanese like that. Don't beleive everything you hear or even read about movie stars either. Most are tabloids and overblown BS but I am dissapointed in all of his newer movies...geez at least go on some kind of crash diet too befoe filming Sensei. That way you won't have to wear those giant coats....although the jackets are pretty cool looking!
Posted by: IExcalibui2

Re: Another Steven Segal clip - 02/24/07 06:18 PM

great clip & great find...old school Segal is always good to watch and learn about. I respect his accomplishments in terms of MA and not to mention his cool split second fight scenes which leave the guy either dead or throw into furniture or out a window.
Posted by: Ayub

Re: Another Steven Segal clip - 02/25/07 07:17 AM

Very impressed indeed!