Rodney King kicking DVD free

Posted by: migo

Rodney King kicking DVD free - 02/08/07 02:41 PM

I just got this email since I'm on Rodney's mailing list

Quote:

Back in 2001 I shot a 3 set series on my material in the USA featuring Adam Singer & Rory Singer (Who is no competing in the UFC). A lot of what I coach has changed dramatically but there is still some footage on these DVD's that I still use. Below is the link for the Kicking DVD. It's your FREE. Send the link to as many people as you like post it where ever you want.

I am working on the other 2 DVD's at the moment which will also be FREE. The first DVD was on the CM defense....it looks nothing like it does today, so I am not going to release that one without a a comparison...I simply no longer teach the defense that way.

Here is your link (File size 79megs, Mov.File)

http://www.mymalife.com/clientresources/free.mov

Haven't had time to download it yet, but what I've seen of his is very good, so enjoy.
Posted by: ashe_higgs

Re: Rodney King kicking DVD free - 02/08/07 03:25 PM

cool!
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Rodney King kicking DVD free - 02/08/07 05:36 PM

I recently acquired one of Rodney's DVD's which I was to look at last week but never got a chance to. I've been looking forward to viewing it and this is one of my priorities for this weekend. I'll let you know my feed back.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Rodney King kicking DVD free - 02/08/07 06:21 PM

Here's a thread with some other Rodney King stuff:

http://www.fightingarts.com/ubbthreads/s...=1#Post15883590
Posted by: trevek

Re: Rodney King kicking DVD free - 02/09/07 10:23 AM

Sorry, Seriously, I'm so out of touch... who's Rodney King?

I thought it was the guy who got battered in LA before the riots. I wondered why someone would want a dvd of him getting a kicking

OK... just watched a couple of the youtube clips. Pretty cool.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Rodney King kicking DVD free - 02/09/07 02:01 PM

Trevek, I originally thought the same thing. The DVD I received I had to take a second look as I thought I was sent the Rodney King beating.
Posted by: trevek

Re: Rodney King kicking DVD free - 02/10/07 08:16 AM

Ah, glad it's not just me, then.

From the look of this guy, the LAPD would have been the ones on the floor if they'd picked the wrong RK