Outdoor punch pag

Posted by: Konan

Outdoor punch pag - 01/03/07 11:33 AM

Hello,

Sorry for the boring post, but I am trying to find somewhere to buy a punch/kickbag that I can keep outdoors (or a cover). You can get weatherproof brackets fairly easily so why not bags ay??? Anyway, if anyone has any ideas, that'd be great. (I'm in the UK by the way)

ta
Posted by: bo-ken

Re: Outdoor punch pag - 01/03/07 11:42 AM

Well you can always just take a heavy bag in the house. Use it outside and then take it back in your house after you are done. I have a friend that does this and it works well for him.
Posted by: Tom2199

Re: Outdoor punch pag - 01/03/07 12:04 PM

i do that but its annoying, plus we have proper twins thai bags in the gym i prefer to hit those!

you could always get a big camping sheet etc and stick it over the top
Posted by: Konan

Re: Outdoor punch pag - 01/03/07 12:24 PM

Cheers for the advice! Might go for the tent cover idea and just take it in it it doesn't work, but like ya say its a bit of a pain in the ass cos I spect it will be heavy and anoying to put up each time - nothing comes easy tho ay!
Posted by: clmibb

Re: Outdoor punch pag - 01/03/07 05:51 PM

I had a bag outside for a couple of years. It was a vinyl bag and I had it hanging on my covered patio. It's a good sized patio (about 14' X 10') and it never gave me any problems. The only reason I took it down was because I moved out of my parent's house and my apartment complex didn't allow me to hang the bag outside and there wasn't enough room inside.

Casey