Wing Chun vs taekwondo!

Posted by: psychohuman

Wing Chun vs taekwondo! - 10/15/06 09:08 AM

I bet you thought this was one of those "best style" threads eh?

We have two males, both same age, both same height, both with equal skill in their arts. One does taekwondo, the other wing chun. They wear shoes, flexible pants, shirt. Anything goes, no rules(pretty much street fighting). They fight to the death.

Disadvantages/advantages of fighters? And say who you think will win!

Discuss.
Posted by: Tom2199

Re: Wing Chun vs taekwondo! - 10/15/06 09:22 AM

someone should just delete these threads really
Posted by: psychohuman

Re: Wing Chun vs taekwondo! - 10/15/06 09:26 AM

Quote:

someone should just delete these threads really

Now why not have a little fun discussing style vs style. Who cares if there is no best style or if it's about the fighter not the art.
Posted by: DaDoN_1

Re: Wing Chun vs taekwondo! - 10/15/06 09:55 AM

People like tom exist all over these forums, it's not what you say.......it's how u say it.

These sorts of topics have all come down to the same thing,it does mean "who's better than who". last thing u said in that thead was..."who do u think will win" or something along those lines right?
It all doesn't matter,it's all about the practitioner.
Posted by: fileboy2002

Re: Wing Chun vs taekwondo! - 10/15/06 09:59 AM

If they fight on a football field, I'll bet on the TKD guy; if they fight in a phone both, I'll bet on the wing chun dude.
Posted by: Umbra_777

Re: Wing Chun vs taekwondo! - 10/15/06 10:10 AM

Quote:

If they fight on a football field, I'll bet on the TKD guy; if they fight in a phone both, I'll bet on the wing chun dude.

I support this message.
Posted by: Leo_E_49

Re: Wing Chun vs taekwondo! - 10/15/06 10:20 AM

That's some pretty tight conditions you've set. I say the smarter one would win.
Posted by: Foundation

Re: Wing Chun vs taekwondo! - 10/15/06 11:55 AM

I'd say the one who's stronger, the heaviest and the smartest has a good chance to win. Apart from that, the one with a weapon also has a certain advantage.
Yes the wing chun guy has an advantage in the telephone booth, and the TKDka an advantage on the football field, but it also depends on luck and how they trained exactly, if the wing chun guy is trained against tkdkas, he'll have an advantage and the other way around of course.
Posted by: trevek

Re: Wing Chun vs taekwondo! - 10/15/06 01:24 PM

The WC guy would lure the TKD guy off the playing field and into a phone-box where he would own him.

That being said, the BJJ guy would kick both their behinds... at the same time.
Posted by: Umbra_777

Re: Wing Chun vs taekwondo! - 10/15/06 01:47 PM

Quote:

The WC guy would lure the TKD guy off the playing field and into a phone-box where he would own him.

That being said, the BJJ guy would kick both their behinds... at the same time.

It really doesn't matter, because the ninja would pull out his katana and kill them all.
Posted by: cxt

Re: Wing Chun vs taekwondo! - 10/15/06 03:16 PM

I think "psychohuman" might just be telling us all something.